Post your ass

Ready for a trans girl gangbang!

[photo=large]4907101[/photo][photo=large]4907111[/photo]

This one isn't my ass so much ass my asshole, but I want to show off how hot it is.

[photo=large]4907071[/photo]
 
  • Like
Reactions: jb9
Some new ones tonight... I am a vers top with a desire to rim and fuck nice warm holes. BUTT, it's always been a fantasy of mine to be rimmed by a skilled tongue twister.

When I'm super horny, I even want to have my hole explored. To be clear: I only want to get fucked by a small/average dick because this oriental ass is too tight.

If you think you have the right cock size, snapchat me @ rexperuse

Or if you're a hot sexy bottom, keep the ass posts coming and let me stick my tongue in between your plummy cheeks before I slide my cock in and massage your prostate!

assassass.jpg
bury your face in my taint.jpg
vers top bottoming for small cock's.jpg