Post your pumping pics

haha spot on man! Right on all accounts....tho I normally lube up and get better results. I’m really painfully stretched right now...lube normally makes this feel exquisite. But the stretch is still beautiful...
Yes and the texture and appearance of your cock skin is very similar to mine. I can imagine what that looks and feels like when you exit the tube. I like the feel of gentle pressure during pumping, the appearance of course, and that extra sensitivity right afterward. Of course I always pack it into a pair of tight jeans and go somewhere for people to notice.
 
Dude - you’re talking my language! I do exactly the same. Nothing better than walking around all day with a big slug in my pants. Check out some of my pumping pics?
Yes I noticed your profile a while back. Sometimes it's hard to decide what to do next after a good session. Cumming is so tempting. I also like big pouch underwear like you can get from AC or wildman t. Or commando in tight jeans, which is what I did yesterday