Post your pumping pics

@Ddeet If done correctly, no not really! It actually feels quite good. Definitely a little “tight” and with an unnatural feeling of pressure, but overall it’s an enjoyable experience ;)

And when is it correctly? Just curious.
Because I tried and feels weird and afterwards irritated. And yes I used lube and take time. When I see your picture it doesnt look very pleasant
 
  • Like
Reactions: FitSwimmer
And when is it correctly? Just curious.
Because I tried and feels weird and afterwards irritated. And yes I used lube and take time. When I see your picture it doesnt look very pleasant
@Ddeet Hey it’s not for every guy out there! If you are cut, it’s a little more difficult to gain as much as uncut. Also totally depends on the type of pump, and how much you are warmed up and stretched properly. More than lube, you need proper blood flow and HEAT to make sure you aren’t adding any extra stress you can’t afford.

Sorry to hear my pics aren’t pleasant for you to look at hahaha. I KNOW, TRUST ME I KNOW that my big fat cock is not everyone’s cup of tea… and that’s ok! Some women have even turned me away after they pull my heavy D out of my pants… and that sucks bro lol :sob:
 
I like my 2 stage, but it digs in bad… the flange is too wide. I guess I need a magnum… I’d like to sell my smaller tubes first though.
Hi @Newpumper -
Sorry to hear that you are having bad luck with your cylinder. I had the same problem with most of my flanged cylinders. I would like to know if you're referring to the cylinder in the photo you've attached as a '2-stage'? If so, I should correct you, in that, the cylinder pictured is called an 'Isolator' cylinder.
A 2-stage cylinder actually has only 2 stages (like the photo I have attached here:
!MBuck 2Stage 03.jpg

The first stage is the smaller stage (in shadow) and it drops open into a larger 2nd stage chamber. Instead of planning to go for the 'gold' size cylinder (the Bullmaster Magnum), you might find that a well measured custom 2 stage could work out much better for your needs. There are a lot of pump companies on the internet that specialize in custom sized 2stage cylinders. I can help with references, if you want to check them out.

Another route to consider, is a Sun-Tea Jar (or STJ for short). It's a large 1 chamber that will allow your cock/balls to expand much more than your isolator cylinder. But if you purchase the cushion ring for the opening (like the one in my STJ photo I've attached here)
Image010.jpg

It basically turns your single stage STJ into a 2-stage! This also allows you a larger jar opening to exit from after your 'junk' has blown up nice and big - keeping the cushion ring on to remove later. Something a normal 2stage won't allow you to do.

Both options are far less expensive than purchasing a Magnum (the waiting list is over a couple of years for them now) but you can purchase your own (glass or plastic) tea jar at Walmart or Target. Pumptoys.com sells a basic STJ conversion kit for under $100. Or, if you're handy, you can convert your own, like I did here:
STJ Hose Assembly 00.jpg
STJ Hose Assembly 02.jpg

I hope I didn't overstep with my suggestions here, but I sincerely was just trying to extend a helping hand in hopes to make a fellow pumper's journey all the better along the way. I just want to see other pumpers enjoy the full benefits of pumping in the right equipment that makes your goals and full potential all that much better!
B
 
Hi @Newpumper -
Sorry to hear that you are having bad luck with your cylinder. I had the same problem with most of my flanged cylinders. I would like to know if you're referring to the cylinder in the photo you've attached as a '2-stage'? If so, I should correct you, in that, the cylinder pictured is called an 'Isolator' cylinder.
A 2-stage cylinder actually has only 2 stages (like the photo I have attached here:
View attachment 125515691
The first stage is the smaller stage (in shadow) and it drops open into a larger 2nd stage chamber. Instead of planning to go for the 'gold' size cylinder (the Bullmaster Magnum), you might find that a well measured custom 2 stage could work out much better for your needs. There are a lot of pump companies on the internet that specialize in custom sized 2stage cylinders. I can help with references, if you want to check them out.

Another route to consider, is a Sun-Tea Jar (or STJ for short). It's a large 1 chamber that will allow your cock/balls to expand much more than your isolator cylinder. But if you purchase the cushion ring for the opening (like the one in my STJ photo I've attached here)
View attachment 125516451
It basically turns your single stage STJ into a 2-stage! This also allows you a larger jar opening to exit from after your 'junk' has blown up nice and big - keeping the cushion ring on to remove later. Something a normal 2stage won't allow you to do.

Both options are far less expensive than purchasing a Magnum (the waiting list is over a couple of years for them now) but you can purchase your own (glass or plastic) tea jar at Walmart or Target. Pumptoys.com sells a basic STJ conversion kit for under $100. Or, if you're handy, you can convert your own, like I did here:
View attachment 125516971 View attachment 125517051
I hope I didn't overstep with my suggestions here, but I sincerely was just trying to extend a helping hand in hopes to make a fellow pumper's journey all the better along the way. I just want to see other pumpers enjoy the full benefits of pumping in the right equipment that makes your goals and full potential all that much better!
B
My bad, isolator…