postman bulge

curvy one

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi,

Not sure if this has been discussed already?

It can be so hot to see your postman or courrier with a bulge when ringing at your door
We have a young postman, begin twenties. He is big , around 1m90, blond hair, blue eyes, big adams apple and a deep voice.
It is always a pleasure to open the door when he rings.
He is for sure always in commando. You can see his big dick so good in his pants. Girthy and always to the left.
My eyes are always down. He also always smiles and for sure is aware of what I'm checking with my eyes.

It is a blessing such a guys are going commando.

I hope a lot of you guys have also such an interessting postman.

TimWalksFunny

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Our mailbox is by the street. The carriers don't have to get out of the truck unless there's a package too big for the box. We had a temporary carrier who delivered a package to next door and was wearing shorts which showed he has prosthetic (metal) legs.

curvy one

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Be sure to wear shorts that show your commando bulge, too. I had a long affair with my FedEx delivery guy because I was wearing white compression shorts when he rang my doorbell.
thx, yes i wear that kind of shorts or just gym trousers

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi,

It can be so hot to see your postman or courrier with a bulge when ringing at your door
We have a young postman, begin twenties. He is big , around 1m90, blond hair, blue eyes, big adams apple and a deep voice.
He is for sure always in commando. You can see his big dick so good in his pants. Girthy and always to the left.
My eyes are always down. He also always smiles and for sure is aware of what I'm checking with my eyes.

He knows exactly what he's doing by going commando with that big dick too. Try him out sometime.

DD-19

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi,

You friggin’ lucky man
No such luck here :(
Who knows one day he might just have you take care of his “package”
He’ll ring your bell and say I’ve got a delivery for you ;) and have no « package » in his hands
Lucky man
I’m sure you’ve dreamt of that
I sure would ;)
Fuck …. Amazing !!!!

curvy one

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You friggin’ lucky man
No such luck here :(
Who knows one day he might just have you take care of his “package”
He’ll ring your bell and say I’ve got a delivery for you ;) and have no « package » in his hands
Lucky man
I’m sure you’ve dreamt of that
I sure would ;)
Fuck …. Amazing !!!!
Oh yes, i dreamt a lot about it.
Fucking hot wet dreams.
Today he had his cycling pants, damn thé time he indicated was 11 o clock.
He is more then welcome to deliver a very special package

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi,

Don't write him off, keep up the game, let him see you're hooked on his cock. It took me nearly three months to get my postie through the door and after that heaven on legs till eventually he was begging to get on my knees and do what I do best.

curvy one

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't write him off, keep up the game, let him see you're hooked on his cock. It took me nearly three months to get my postie through the door and after that heaven on legs till eventually he was begging to get on my knees and do what I do best.
I won't witte him off for sure.

• Love
Reactions: DD-19 and WrikPrada