Pouch underwear

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
So, I have a question about what people think of briefs or boxer-briefs with the pouches for enhancing the bulges.

I think they're really hot, but I think that perhaps they're a little bit over the top?

Is this mainly the kind of underwear that only gay guys wear, or do some straight guys where them, too?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
RL....buddy....comfort is reason men wear pouch underwwear....i have found the better brands need the room, for your junk...if like me in an office all day....WOW...love the extra room ....and with alot of briefs w/no opening...pouch really helps get that thing out...go to FRESHPAIR.COM.........u will not regret your visit.....

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wore pouch briefs years ago. they were comfortable for my big balls and seem to accentuate my bulge. I can remember that my popularity seem to go up after I bought a pack of 3 pair. so I went out and bought another 3 pack and threw the old undies away.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't know what being gay has to do with wearing pouch underwear. Lots of guys, straight or gay, wear them, could wear them, should wear them, etc., if they want or need to. Of course some guys are so small down there that pouch underwear would be unnecessary and make the guy wearing them look silly in more ways than one.

lookingforamonster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i LOVE pouch underwear... i have a few, i wear them mainly for the buzz i get from knowing that people can see my massive bulge poking out of my trousers! (i think every man should wear them!)

My favorites for bulge enhancing have got to be the Aussiebum Wonderjock (the trunks, not the briefs)

and my favorite for comfort are Andrew Christian - Show it! theyre SO comfortable, you dont even notice them, and they are also great for picking your bulge up ;)

D_Dale_Doe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recently switched to pouch trunks by Obviously. Most comfortable underwear I have ever had. I got mine at International Jock. My wife was a little taken a back at first, but now she likes them a lot. They do enhance the bulge, and I have noticed a few women do a double take. Doesn't bother me to catch them looking.

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I do wear them. Works well for those of us here with larger equipment. And yes straight guys wear them too. I don't think there is sexual orientation appropriate underwear. Wear what you like. I shop at International Jock. In the buldge underwear I have styles by ergo, joe snyder, cocksock, cin2, and tuilo. I am not a boxer/trunks guy, I prefer, bikini or jock, but that's just me. If you buldge out a little at work... who cares?

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
RL....buddy....comfort is reason men wear pouch underwwear....i have found the better brands need the room, for your junk...if like me in an office all day....WOW...love the extra room ....and with alot of briefs w/no opening...pouch really helps get that thing out...go to FRESHPAIR.COM.........u will not regret your visit.....
thanks for the site info.
what brand name do you recommend that has pouch?