pre-cum

Some have more than others!

From Wikipedia
'The amount of fluid that the human male issues varies widely among individuals. Some men do not produce any pre-ejaculate fluid, while others emit as much as 5 mL'

:D
 
I precum... ALOT... never neasured it, but while the BF and I are rolling around and making out, I get both of us pretty slippery. When I masturbate, if I edge for awhile, I get a nice big drop on every upstroke. To the best of my knowledge, it depends from man to man... we're all wired differently. The BF doesn't elak a drop... I precum enough for both of us...lol I'm just glad he finds it sexy... I dated one guy who wouldn't touch me after the first time because he found it, and I quote, "icky and disgusting". Now that I think about it, he was a real bitch anyway...lol
 
Hi there - I self lubricate lots and it began at 11yo and has continued. My doc has gotten used to my pre-cum"s mind of its own. I have had what might otherwise be embarrassing episodesd with pre-cum. Guys have mistaken this gush as coming and they are surprised that it was a pre not a during or after reaction. When using a condom, as in always, I have to use several since it gets filled first with pre-cum. Size is another matter.

Ever have this situation? Restaurant bathrooms have these newer toilets that are not deep and it sents a problem with a lengthy penis hanging into the bowl. I've not seen this on a blog but it is a problem! grababig1@aol.com
 
Precum is the fluid that comes out just before you ejeculate. Some guys produce a lot, like my buddy, and others, like me, need to squeeze it out. I am not sure why all guys just don't flow freely and I am envious of those who do.
 
I only precum a little bit. Nothing to be worried about if you dont.
 
I precum, it sometimes gets annoying when I'm with my gf and we have clothes on. i.e. in the car or something and there is no sex or other things going to happen. So I get a bit wet and it is a bit annoying.
 
All of my humps have had pre cum.
Some, it was just a drop or two sort of doming on the tip... barely enough to spread around the glans. Most produced enough to create a line dripping down to their balls, just enough to lick up for a jizz preview. :wink:

Two *streamed* pre cum--it flowed like a waterfall and was enough to cover my tongue, jerk them off with and have plenty of slip. *sigh*
 
I hardly produce any and never have done, the best I can do usually is one bead if i squeeze it tightly when I have been stimulated for a while:(
 
When I j/o I ooze drops. The more I am aroused the more there is.
One time when C2C with my gf,,, I was really hot and gobs of pre cum came out,,
enough to wet my whole cockhead.
 
With me it's not consistent...sometimes quite a lot and other times almost none. I always seem to get precum if I've been hard and gone soft. WTF It's all good!
 
I can produce a nice stream of pre-cum when I have my bride message my postrate.
 
This is an interesting topic but I don’t think there is any scientific data on it. I think it is really an individual’s response to arousal.

As for me I didn’t produce any of the stuff during puberty of even in my twenties. I started noticing it in my thirties with small droplets escaping from my piss hole. As time went on more and more flowed and now I get very wet.

Going commando can be a problem because if I get an erection I will often spot the front of my pants; it looks like I pissed.

I’ve observed the volume of pre-cum is directly connected with my state of arousal. If I am really turned on, I get a real steady flow. Often ropes of the stuff will ooze out and puddle on the floor.

I have large sensitive nipples, hard wired to my cock. This creates the greatest amount of the stuff. And if some one is eating my ass I’ll get the same response.

You may want to try this. Have you had your prostrate worked on? Milking your prostrate does the same thing (I think). Your cock will produce a fluid that tastes and looks like pre-cum (so I’m assuming it’s the same) but the experience is more intense. If some one is eating my hole and starts to finger my prostrate, I’ll gush the stuff. Some times I feel like I’m going to piss but I just start releasing pre-cum. “grababig1” says he gushes like he’s ejaculating. I’ve had that happen too but it doesn’t squirt like cum does; it’s more like lava flowing from a volcano (sorry for the bad description).

I also, have a buddy who gives me head frequently. He’s an expert with large meat and goes deep. It’s hard to find some one who’s as good as he is and loves it. He’s commented on how much pre-cum I produce and says it tastes better than cum, much sweeter. I’ve tasted it myself and agree but don’t know why.

Finally, I don’t have to be erect to make the stuff, just aroused. I think it’s my cock is telling me not to worry if there is no lube around.
 
It definitely depends on the person (and the person's diet and liquid intake), but when I get going I constantly leak pre-cum, and it ends up dripping off in big ropes. Some girls like it, but most girls I've been with aren't too interested in it or even find it a turn-off. So maybe it's not so bad being dry :tongue:

Oh yeah, about what "hootie" said. I don't think there's a correlation between load size and the amount of pre-cum. I pre-cum tons, and still shoot big.
 
Last edited:
This is an interesting topic but I don’t think there is any scientific data on it. I think it is really an individual’s response to arousal.

As for me I didn’t produce any of the stuff during puberty of even in my twenties. I started noticing it in my thirties with small droplets escaping from my piss hole. As time went on more and more flowed and now I get very wet.


Finally, I don’t have to be erect to make the stuff, just aroused. I think it’s my cock is telling me not to worry if there is no lube around.

Agreed!
 
It definitely depends on the person (and the person's diet and liquid intake), but when I get going I constantly leak pre-cum, and it ends up dripping off in big ropes. Some girls like it, but most girls I've been with aren't too interested in it or even find it a turn-off. So maybe it's not so bad being dry :tongue:

Oh yeah, about what "hootie" said. I don't think there's a correlation between load size and the amount of pre-cum. I pre-cum tons, and still shoot big.

I agree here too as both my partner and I sometimes pre-cum and other times not. Fluid take, arousal level etc... all play factors in it.