pre cum

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
this is a question to people who do pre cum, do you drink alot of water , well hydrated.
i get a little but not very often but i never drink water or anything , mostly fizzy drinks . advice? cut down on fizzy drinks wswitch to h20

Reactions: pants73

SR_Pepe Le Pube

Experimental Member
Media
i leak so much precum most dudes think i have already cum before i shoot. i drink water but not buckets. i think it is like dudes who shoot great distances, i don't, it is just the way you are made.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i leak so much precum most dudes think i have already cum before i shoot. i drink water but not buckets. i think it is like dudes who shoot great distances, i don't, it is just the way you are made.

Which way to Dartmouth, from Massachusetts?

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
this is a question to people who do pre cum, do you drink alot of water , well hydrated.
i get a little but not very often but i never drink water or anything , mostly fizzy drinks . advice? cut down on fizzy drinks wswitch to h20
I drink a lot of Arizona green tea, it seems to increase my volume more then water does.

It allows me to shot my cum, as it waters it down.

Last edited:

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some of us don't have pre-cum... period

And youre lucky too.. it sucks. I produce so much that any hint of an erection and Im soaked through my pants. Try walking around the rest of the day with cold wet sticky mess.

Most of the women I have encountered love it, although I really could do without it if I had a choice.

To answer your question, yes I drink lots of water but I dont think that has anything to do with it.

Reactions: Padad7 and pants73

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always produced a lot of precum. I do have a healthy diet including drinking lots of water.
I would say it would help having a healthy diet, but like above I presume it comes down to just how you are.

And for those seeking or like to see a lot of precum. Producing a lot of precum is to me sometimes annoying. Like above, there have been a few in the past have thought I have actually cum after seeing my precum.
When sexually active and still fully clothed the amount that appears does dampen your clothes and because it is clear sometimes look's like you have had a urine leaky moment.
I'm not sure how good it looks though, when in a sexual moment I peel off my damp underwear and the blobs of precum drip to the floor!! Is that appealing, I don't know?

On the pluses, my current partner thinks it is great. She uses it for lip gloss!!
If I'm on a horny moment, it is a good feeling to have my cock head "swimming" in precum inside my underwear, it is a great feeling and you can feel every movement you make as the head slips around inside the precum soaked foreskin. (I get the same effect from going around with my foreskin peeled back inside my underwear)
Trade secrets are coming out now!!:smile:

TheDeTour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If drinking fluids are producingl large volumes of precum were linked I would be gushing the stuff out!!! Which I dont btw, might get a single drop at best :(

D_9ghg

Account Disabled
Media
I am an extremely healthy eater, only drink water (besides alcohol) lol and have never been a precummer, but I shoot more than most people when I ejaculate...For me it's like it just keeps building up then comes out gushing in shooting streams when I'm ready to cum and It has the same intensity no matter how many times I cum.