Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is it about pre cum? I have tons of it. My girl friend thinks it’s because I work out. Not sure what the cause by I have always had a lot. When I was a teenager just simple kissing and making out could cause me to leak to the point my briefs and then my jeans would get a spot in them. Made it awkward sometimes coming home.

Whether with sex or solo pleasure the combination of pre cum and being clean shaven makes me much more sensitive to touch.

Sometimes just wearing my bike pants can get me excited or my Speedo’s causing me to leak a little.

At least several times a week I hope on this site and get off and depending on who I am looking at I can edge for up to an hour or more. Regular sex on average four times a week she gets excited by my pre cum and sometimes will slow things down to make me crazy and producing much more.

I doubt that I am the only one nor females, she says I make her wet when she watches my pre cum glisten all over my cock. precum.jpg

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I also am a big producer of precum and it can be a pain to deal with. I always have a wet spot in my underwear or pants if commando. The wife usually complains I leave her covered in it! lol Yes my wife likes to play with it too and taste it.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've given it a lot of thought, it can be embarrassing in the wrong place but it is also kind of a turn on. One things for sure no one can question my excitement or attraction. In my solo instances it can lead to long time edging and therefore increasing and building my arousal to a large hot mess. As to sex, I have never had to use any lubricant when I obviously can produce my own.

One of my favorite situations is when my partners lay on their belly and I straddle them with my penis lying across their ass giving them a massage. As I move up and down from their neck and shoulders to lower back and ass my cock slides up and down the crack of their ass with my precum ooze making it slippery and very sensual and and arousing's to me. My cock begins to grow to its fullest and even throbbing and bobbing up and down against them. All the while I don't touch myself continuing to work on them. Accidentally at first my swollen cock head will slide into them as I work up and down and I will pull it out teasing them. After what seems like a long time before I know it I don't even fight it any longer but let it slide in slowly and deeply until I can feel their body tense up.

When I hear others say they don't have it I feel for them as they don't truly know what they are missing. I have never had a lover complain and some take advantage of it as they can tease me with obvious results.

Attachments

D

deleted15073591

I produce a ton of precum also. Don’t know why that is. Lately I’ve been thinking about a coworker that I would love to fuck. Her energy/ vibe is super chill and she seems like she would be a great fuck. Just thinking about her gets me pumping out precum like crazy.

Redwoodsack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I only make a little, and if I edge or am jerking with a buddy. But I have had jerk bros in the past who were leakers when they got hard.
I leak like a broken faucet as soon as i start to get hard. Its both a blessing and a curse, you never need lube and its a cool party trick, but man in the wrong situation you leave a big mess and go through a lot of underwear and pants. Lol

ilovetowatchcs

Cherished Member
Media
Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love pre-cum. The more a guy has, the better. I smear it all around my mouth and face. And when I start sucking, if the guy is long and hard, it helps coat my throat, and I can deep throat big time.

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What is it about pre cum? I have tons of it. My girl friend thinks it’s because I work out. Not sure what the cause by I have always had a lot. When I was a teenager just simple kissing and making out could cause me to leak to the point my briefs and then my jeans would get a spot in them. Made it awkward sometimes coming home.

Whether with sex or solo pleasure the combination of pre cum and being clean shaven makes me much more sensitive to touch.

Sometimes just wearing my bike pants can get me excited or my Speedo’s causing me to leak a little.

At least several times a week I hope on this site and get off and depending on who I am looking at I can edge for up to an hour or more. Regular sex on average four times a week she gets excited by my pre cum and sometimes will slow things down to make me crazy and producing much more.

I doubt that I am the only one nor females, she says I make her wet when she watches my pre cum glisten all over my cock. View attachment 61308511
I have a blog post on cumshots, where I theorize that jizz is basically the physically manifestation of the peak of a person's pleasure. I imagine it's the same for precum, where precum is the abstract emotion of horniness and excitement distilled into physical form.

I also find that exercise helps with precum, as well as cum and sexual performance in general. My cock gets harder than ever now that I'm breaking through plateaus. Not quite leaky faucet and stains in the pants kind of precum, but usually when a partner pulls the pants off me, there's a gooey string being pulled off too.
View media item 9089681

D

deleted8893071

I have a blog post on cumshots, where I theorize that jizz is basically the physically manifestation of the peak of a person's pleasure. I imagine it's the same for precum, where precum is the abstract emotion of horniness and excitement distilled into physical form.

I also find that exercise helps with precum, as well as cum and sexual performance in general. My cock gets harder than ever now that I'm breaking through plateaus. Not quite leaky faucet and stains in the pants kind of precum, but usually when a partner pulls the pants off me, there's a gooey string being pulled off too.
View media item 9089681
That's a hot read and so very true on how I feel in what precum represents for me!

Attachments