Precum question

I sometimes precum a lot, and almost none at all. I generally do not notice it's being secreted.
As a side note with some relation to the other topics here, I do think that Pygeum only shrinks the gland and doesn't actually encourage more production of precum.
Hence people who produce a lot to begin with then ooze even more, and those who get none have zero effect from Pygeum.
 
I'm uncut so masturbating normally, using foreskin, the precum tends to stay slick Masturbating, skinned back, essentially it doesn't work for me as it goes sticky so causes friction so either add lube or do a dry rub for a bit but not too long as don't want to get sore!
Try taking pyegum for pre cum- see the threads on increasing pre cum
 
so I get the fact that it happens to clean the way for sperm, but if that's the case looks as if every male should make it. wonder why some do and others do not?
 
so I get the fact that it happens to clean the way for sperm, but if that's the case looks as if every male should make it. wonder why some do and others do not?

I think that we all make it, some make so much that the excess runs out of their cock, for others they get a few drops and then some of us just produce enough to coat the urethra.