Precum supplements

Thanks for sharing, curious what your results will be. The trick is to stick with it and be consistent!

A few years ago a JO bud of mine and I started taking the the "Cum Holy Grail" recipe, we did see results but were not consistent enough to see it through long term, below i've copy it to compare, or Google "Cum Holy Grail" for variations...
Keep us posted!

L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg

Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg

Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg

Lecithin, 1200mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200mg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Summershorts
Wow that’s a lot more than I’m taking.
Yeah hence difficulty staying consistent : p but I hear the results are impressive if you do : p
 
Pygeum - acts on the prostrate, you will notice a huge difference in precum. Makes me leak all the time.
Lecithin -increases cum volume and I have a thicker load.
I don't take the zinc because it increases sperm count, which I don't need.
Hydration is also a key factor.
 
Pygeum - acts on the prostrate, you will notice a huge difference in precum. Makes me leak all the time.
Lecithin -increases cum volume and I have a thicker load.
I don't take the zinc because it increases sperm count, which I don't need.
Hydration is also a key factor.
Thanks for the info. I’m only taking two pills of hgw and pygeum/ saw palmetto blend so idk if it’s enough but today’s only my third day
 
  • Like
Reactions: George1848