Precum

bhojo

Just Browsing
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Posts
7
Media
0
Likes
0
Points
86
Is it normal to not have precum? I'm 18 and I don't think i've ever had precum leaking out of my dick:confused:
 
I don't think I noticed that I leaked a lot of precum until my early twenties - but I imagine everyone is different. You may start producing it sometime soon, or you may not have any.
 
So the question is: To precum

or - Not to produce precum!!!

I never noted any precum until a few years ago when I noted I had some after a digital rectal exam.

I now can produce precum in streams, but it usually takes a postrate massage by my bride.

I lube up and she covers her finger with a condom and gives me a nice massage.

Nice pre-play to the fore-play before a full session of sexual intercourse.

I hope this helps.
 
I think it really depends on how a guy is "wired"... fluid intake, medications you're on, overall health, etc. I'm not in the best shape by any means, but I started precumming jsut after puberty, and now, I leak ALOT.... the longer I'm excited, the more I drip.
 
The amount of pre-cum varies a lot from man to man. I seldom get any from masturbation (although I have in the past) but do produce a fair bit when being sucked.

Producing lots or none - they are both regarded as normal.
 
The amount of pre-cum varies a lot from man to man. I seldom get any from masturbation (although I have in the past) but do produce a fair bit when being sucked.

Producing lots or none - they are both regarded as normal.

I think it also varies for each individual, like a few have offered here.

The amount I make varies on variables I am not quite sure what they are. However I can vary from just a drop to enough to soak a brief or drip slightly. In all, I am not a constant prolific precummer as some are here. I have more occasions of just a drop or two then the soaker or drip.
 
interesting about the sweet stuff, sweeter than cum. I didn't notice it until i was in my mid twenties. Now as an old guy I produce a lot, as soon as I'm erect. Its prupose of course is to lubricate the inerior of the penis, but it has wonderful side effects, like sweet to taste. One woman spread it all over my cock head and then licked it off.