Precum

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1035920819;start=20#39 date=06/05/03 at 00:58:12]

So, not only does it look like you have no control over your bodily functions, but you feel the need to call attention to the fact. How can any women resist that charm? :eek:
[/quote]
Ohhhhh... the sarcasm :p

meathose10: Yeah , ha ha......Actually , women are pretty turned on if they think a guy is so aroused by making out with her he shot-off down his thigh. My volume of precum looks like I blew a load. I told her "Don't worry , there's plenty more where that came from". She was indeed charmed - I know this because when I reached under her skirt and worked my thumb around her pussy lips it came out sopping. Just a couple of wholesome kids , releasing healthy fluids.....

ORCABOMBER: Y'know Meathose, I just couldn't imagine doing that, mainly because I can't precum like that (physical stimulation only) and because my favourite colour is black.

I mean, it'll ruin my style, all those stains! :D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=sex;num=1035920819;start=40#43 date=06/12/03 at 20:53:00]Gotta love the women who find cum charming.  ::)[/quote]

The ladies with whom I discussed this thread failed to see the 'charm' as well. One's reaction: "I'd hand Mr. Puddles a napkin and tell him to look me up after he's housebroken. On second thought, he needn't bother."

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1035920819;start=40#44 date=06/13/03 at 00:36:29]The ladies with whom I discussed this thread failed to see the 'charm' as well...[/quote]

To quote my beloved civics teacher from high school, "Different strokes for different folks."

I admit that I find it a bit odd myself, then again I've not encountered too many women with a seemingly voracious appetite for not only bodily fluids but incredibly well-endowed men like Mr. Hose here.  He's just got a particular flair for the type.  His abundant precum gets attention and those women are particularly receptive to it.  The women with whom you have conversed don't feel that way.

Am I the only one thinking, So the fuck what? 'cause I think I'm starting to see a trend here...

So long as they're not guzzling ejaculate recklessly or participating in some seriously unsafe sexual behaviors, eh, let 'em be.

doctor_def: Back when I was a virgin I worried that since the precum started flowing so easily, I would also cum very easily. Luckily that wasn't the case!!

gijoe9: I definitely can relate.Maybe it has something to do
with being hung.Anyway, no one complains.
Especially, those guys......... :D

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have so much damn precum that most people think I've cum already. But here's the strangest thing... I've found that in the last couple of years women are diggin on drinkin the precum and cum like never before. What gives? Believe me I don't stop em but have others noticed an upsurge (no pun intended) in this behavior? As long as they don't gag I'm cool with it... I've been vomited on by their being greedy or trying too fast more times than I like to admit.

10inchesAj: Precum is a paradox. I precum hugely. Some guys and some chicks Ive been with love it and think its so hot (mainly guys think its hot, but also some chicks). And its excellent lube. BUT...it sucks when your sheets get stained or if youre turned on in public you get a spot...Or like someone said when youre at the gym and you get a precum stain in your shorts. I also precum when I work out. Even when I'm home alone doing it. But especially when I with buds doing it.

Longhornjok: I precum a lot, partly because I am uncut, I guess. It usually is directly related to sexual arousal, but on occasion just friction on fabric has done it, too. It's great when I masturbate because I almost never use lube. I have a friend who is also uncut and he has major precum issues. He freeballs a lot (which I don't think is all that bright, considering) and I can remember in school when he would have on corduroys he would sometimes end up with these really NICE wet spots halfway down his leg. ::)

joe22xxx: This is a great website. another topic I can relate to. I precum a lot too. As soon as I'm aroused even a little, it starts leaking. It does make for some spots on the shorts,but I think it's a healthy and cool thing. It's sexy to me.

drambone: I had sex with an Adonis male esort in London, ON a while back and his uncut 10" cock oozed MAJOR precum NONSTOP from the moment of his erection until he came - it was absolutely wild, sensual, arousing and cool. Every time I think of that cock and all that precum I just need to go and jerk off! So funky.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I make lots of it with even the slightest arrousal. I have just learned to compensate. I put a sheet of paper towel in the front of my briefs when I have light pants on, on a date or just don't want to have a wet spot show.
If it is sex with someone I am trying to impress and not just a casual screw, I leave my briefs on during foreplay until I think she is comfortable with me drooling all over her. Some get real grossed out by it. I sleep in briefs because even I don't like to roll over on a wet spot in the middle of the night. All this said, I wouldn't give up my dick honey for anything. I would miss not eating it. You guys that don't produce, you have nothing to snack on while having a long slow JO.

WatchStr8Sex said:
I like seeing how much pre-cum a guy makes when he fucks but doesn't cum, instead, you can see pre-cum collecting in the tip of his condom. Some guys make as much as an ordinary ejaculation
You have seen this happen? How?:smile:

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
lvprcm said:
You have seen this happen? How?:smile:

The guy had been fucking for about 30 mins and hadn't blown. He pulled out and whipped the condom off. You could see fluids at the tip. He rested for a few mins then put another condom on, re-entered, fucked like an animal, then blew. No mistaking the cum this time.