Precum

LookingCurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do.
I wouldn't say a lot..but its a nice steady flow from arousal to ejaculation. Not nearly as much as ejaculation..but definitely noticeable. If I'm horny all day, I will most definitely feel the precum in my boxer-briefs and dripping down my leg (sorry for the weird visual..haha).

gamer12590

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i get some precum when im really exited....not alot but afew drops. it normaly happens when im close after a really long, intense session.

drink plenty of water and work yourself for a long while and you might get better results.

zundervall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I produce alot after about 5 to 10 minutes of edging. I'll make about 2 large drops every minute or so, just enough to taste. If I can get someone to lap it up and feed it to me, I'll keep producing a slow but steady stream of it. The key is simply to keep hydrated.

Cybearia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I leak like a damn dripping tap when Im horny, even if Im not hard. Makes it problematic to go commando most times, which I really love to do.

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It dribbled-out like a leaky faucet when I was a teenager; These days, when my wife has a lip-lock suction and vocals out, "Mmmm!", I know she tasted some. One of the best reasons to have your own car when you're a teenager - getting a blowjob. It's all that pre-cum that made us so tasty. Bench seats made it easier.

m_lucas89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get only a bit. If I've been jacking for a while and I'm really turned on there will be more, but it will never pour out of my dick, just a few drops. I always think it's extremely intresting and hot when a guy had a dick that pours our precum.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a huge amount of precum and always have since learning about masturbation. At first it was a problem when I got married, in that my wife really didn't like to have wet sheets after we had sex together. But I drip like a water hose. So her solution was for me to wear a condom while we made out before actually having sex. Just before I insert into her she reaches down between my legs and take the condom off. That's how we solved the wet sheet problem.

Jaffa61

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i'm like cybearia, lots of pre cum even when soft and just thinking about horny stuff. Has been an embarrassment on occasions, when damp patch leaks through to outer wear!

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I pre cum TONS!! It's almost more fun to do that than actually cumming. I'm gonna post some links to some older videos I have that show some of my pre cum abilities.

This one shows my cock at a rather large size and I was so worked up that I shot a bit of pre then the flow started.
Insintex2's Videos