"Pretty" Penis

S

SirConcis

I'd say that what defines "pretty" thge most is the amount and shape of the skin on it. For an uncut, it is whether there is overhang, and if the tip of foreskin is sleek or full of wrinkles. For a cut guy, it it about how the shaft skin is shaped near the head (bunches too much, just right, tight circ etc).

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Pretty penis just flows off the tongue...sounds good if you don't stop and dwell on the fact that men associate "pretty" with feminine attributes (generally speaking).

I have called cocks pretty before...because they are ... pretty to look at, pretty in your hand...pretty good tasting...

Once made the mistake of calling it a 'cute cock' ... We won't go there again~ Got a bashing for that....

So cocks can be pretty, or handsome, or hot... what other adjectives are acceptable by you guys?

D_Elijah Woody

Experimental Member
Media
I have seen some really pretty cocks adn then again some damned ugly ones. i suppose i have an ugly duckling, not to pretty flaccid but decently pretty when hard lol

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have seen some really pretty cocks adn then again some damned ugly ones. i suppose i have an ugly duckling, not to pretty flaccid but decently pretty when hard lol

peeped your gallery Mr. Kydedhed for photographic review of ya peen's ugly duckling status... you are incorrect with ya classification.

your flaccid cock is wonderful, healthy foreskin, great veining and good even tone.

your erect cock is down right gorgeous. a very loverly peen :smile:

eta: you get bonus points for andrew christian underpants and manly hands.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
never herd a cock be called pretty, congrats all for achieving the prettiness, i kinda thought the general consensus on the penis is its ugly, congrats again for breaking the mold

I'm always astounded that people think of the penis as ugly. I think it's one of the most beautiful things in the world. The flowering pistol of manhood that stands at attention and points at the object of its affection.

Nobody starts out thinking the penis is ugly... they are taught that.

mustang8

Just Browsing
Media
Last three GF's have called my dick pretty or good looking. So I asked ~ I was told it's a combination of length and girth, head shape, how my balls are full and hang fairly close to my body and how hard it is in their hand. My latest GF says she likes the feel of my shaft ~ thick and somewhat ridged and she likes the even coloring of it overall. I think any compliment about my cock is a good thing!

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm always astounded that people think of the penis as ugly. I think it's one of the most beautiful things in the world. The flowering pistol of manhood that stands at attention and points at the object of its affection.

Nobody starts out thinking the penis is ugly... they are taught that.

Believe me....some are ugly! :eek:

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any dick who isn't me tonight.

I feel charming,
Oh, so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel!
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real.

See the pretty dick in that mirror there:
Who can that attractive dick be?
Such a pretty head,
Such a pretty skin,
Such a pretty shaft,
Such a pretty me!

I feel stunning
And entrancing,
Feel like running and dancing for joy,
For I'm loved
By a pretty wonderful boy!

To be sung on this music base: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2lEOU7CHFo

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife has called my cock "perfect" but never pretty. I asked her once what made it perfect. she said, "well, first because it's mine. it's not ugly. the head is like a big helmet. It's long but not too long. It's real thick, that makes me feel stuffed. And that makes me cum."

fangirl

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
to me, pretty cocks are balanced. no one part of the cock or balls overshadows the other in prettyness or distracts from the overall area. they also have a clear, even, brightish color. other than that, its all personal preferance. i would not call the op's pretty, but it is nice. Totally do-able.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pretty:
thick/girthy
symmetrical, not skinny shaft with a giant head
fairly even color (some variation is normal)
proportionate balls
cut or uncut as long as the scars arent severe (meaning the scar tissue pulls at weird angles)
With all that said, generally the prettiest penis is the one attached to the man you love

scruffylookin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Funny, I ve been told the same thing more time than not that mine is "Pretty"," Beautiful", "Exceptional"," incredible", etc etc . but I never though that when I look at it.

Yeah I know post a pic LOL but instead Im taking you to the dudesnude link. dudesnude

umami_tsunami

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have always gotten compliments on my overall aesthetics/proportions etc (maybe even more than size- gasp!) I know I have gotten told it was beautiful, but whether or not the actual word "pretty" was used, I cannot recall.