Pride Month

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I plan to attend the one in Charleston,WV and maybe the event in Pittsburgh, PA. I had hoped to go to NYC since I have attended many there, but taking time off from work right now is probably not going to work out due to some HIV issues happening in WV.

Reactions: spectrumthreads

spectrumthreads

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I plan to attend the one in Charleston,WV and maybe the event in Pittsburgh, PA. I had hoped to go to NYC since I have attended many there, but taking time off from work right now is probably not going to work out due to some HIV issues happening in WV.

Happy Pride! :)

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Happy Pride Month to everyone.
Please enjoy yourself and be safe.
Now, to answer your question. I would love to go, never been to a pride event because to me, it's a lot of people and it overwhelms my senses. I see a lot of people who are in their 20s and 30s or younger and very free and open and I love them for it and I wish I was more like them sometimes. I can't think of anything else to say, but.. I will wave my flag proudly and support the LGBTQIA community no matter what color you are.

Reactions: spectrumthreads

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My wife runs a feminist taekwondo school with other area women. The school has quite a few lesbian students and instructors. She is having an open house for pride. Also the school will have a booth a several regional pride events. My wife and I will attend those events. Our sons will likely join us.