Prince harry 'manspread' !

manchaboi

Expert Member
Media
I really do not understand why people still buy in to the ridiculous conspiracy theory that James Hewitt is the secret father of Prince Harry.

Harry has the looks and genes of the "Spencer" family, you only have to look at his cousin George Edmund McCorquodale, The son of Diana Spencer sister Lady Sarah McCorquodale. He is the spitting image of his cousin, albeit an uglier version, seen on the left in the photo and his Uncle the current Earl Spencer on the right.
ohhhhhhhh.. you might be onto something there.,...

Reactions: bigtoad

Renshaw

Sexy Member
Media
ohhhhhhhh.. you might be onto something there.,...

Agreed - but resemblance to his mother's side of the family doesn't put the rumor to rest. If you look at pictures of a young Duke of Edinburgh (his father's father) and even young pictures of Queen Mary (his great-great-grandmother), there is a very real resemblance. In other words, he has both the Spencer looks and the Windsor looks!

Reactions: bigtoad and BDS

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know royalty is shit and all that but Harry is such a cutie and you just know he's packin
how would you address him in bed I wonder (or undress his in bed which would be more fun), I mean, "hi sweetie lets see what you're packing in that bulging jock" might be construed as rude!

how would you address him in bed I wonder (or undress his in bed which would be more fun), I mean, "hi sweetie lets see what you're packing in that bulging jock" might be construed as rude!
Your royal Highness?

Reactions: bigtoad