Prince Harry

Come on ...it is so fake. He's in the line for the British throne and not that stuipd. Big differnce between an outline in his pants, which, by the way, is not a boner. Who hasn't had that happen? Man, some people are so fucking gullible -- or is it desperate?
 
Oh, and another thing. Don't make disparaging comments about the Royals. They'll be here when you and your non-pedigree family are gone. I come from a long line of Brits - even though my family has been here since 1946. I love my heritage and respect them. I still mourn Di's death and what a loss it was............but life goes on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jerry28714
Oh, and another thing. Don't make disparaging comments about the Royals. They'll be here when you and your non-pedigree family are gone. I come from a long line of Brits - even though my family has been here since 1946. I love my heritage and respect them. I still mourn Di's death and what a loss it was............but life goes on.
Yeah, okay, Mary. Get off the boards! :rolleyes:
 
His alleged father, price charles, is apparently small; his alleged father, James Hewitt, is supposed a pony - from the photo my money is on its a fake

I have a picture of a nude James somewhere. No way is Harry, Charles'. Sorry, but no, and the proof that Di knew James before 1984, unlike what was reported all those years ago, just moves more in the direction that he isn't Charles' son.

http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/JamesHewitt(amantLadyDiana).jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: fredpariz
They showed video footage of him this morning, walking in his uniform in Afghanistan.

He appeared to have a huge floppy as he walked; the cameraperson helpfully zoomed in on the crotch while he walked.

Anybody able to screen capture?
 
They showed video footage of him this morning, walking in his uniform in Afghanistan.

He appeared to have a huge floppy as he walked; the cameraperson helpfully zoomed in on the crotch while he walked.

Anybody able to screen capture?
...........How dare you look at that royal cock...............off with his head.:eek:
 
it's on the video section of msn.com and the camera man did a very nice job of showcasing his crotch...Prince Harry on the frontline - MSN Video and good for him stepping up to the job!!! and for a 1st, the press kept it on the down low..
Yeah, until homo-homo hating, Matt Drudge had to go pushing the story. Actually Drudge got it from an Australian newspaper, but he'll take the credit anyway.

I don't know. I think this has Royal hands all over it. I think they leaked it to get him home. They simply said that it isn't safe now that his cover's been blown. Bullshit. You know Elizabeth was not going to have Harry one up her military work!