Prostate massage

babarman

Experimental Member
Media
Hey!

Young guy here (19) who's trying to get into anal play a little bit. :12:

The sensation of having your prostate rubbed is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! But, there's also pain too. Just getting something in there is quite painful.

Are there any good tricks for getting past the pain? Also, how do the prostate massagers (aneros, nexus), work? are they any good?

Thanks!

PS: 2 new pics in my gallery, tell me what'cha think!

squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It should be good pain not bad pain, bro. May I suggest someone slightly more experienced perhaps out of your immediate age range to help you out there? ;-)

D

deleted4499

i was doing some experimenting of my own last night and i found that lots of lube is helpful. it felt great and i had an awesome load and cum shot.

looneysamo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I bought an Aneros on special about a year ago. I really enjoy it. I want to file down part of it, as it irritates the taint after a little while, but other than that, it feels good. You gotta use plenty of lube, so it can move around easily, but it hits the spot. I usually precum quite a bit, when I'm using it. I might move up to a larger size, but I'll wait until they have another big sale.
Give it a try. Take it slow.

saracen

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Relax, lotsa lube as others have said, if you can get another to find it for you great, self stimulation can be awkward.

Tell them what works for you and if your prostate is sensitive then after some stimulation you'll cum so hard it'll scare ya!

large in de

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
aneros is great as in anal invader. try anal eaze for lube. being gay witrh 9 inches i know all about the issue of getting my cock past the o ring so i can hit the prostate. try 2 or 3 fingers as well. go slow. there's no hurry. give yourself an enema first.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got one in the process of having a testicle removed. It was weird and awkward, but still an amazing feeling.