prostate massage

tguy

Experimental Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2008
Posts
45
Media
0
Likes
2
Points
91
Location
Italy
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gender
Male
anyone with some experience with prostate massage? what to use? (fingers, some tools, vegetables :D ... )
 
Lets just say its the weirdest, most awkward sensation you will ever love. :cool:

It feels weird the first time or two, because it's loosening up all the old jizz, urine, etc that's built up in there; It's common to have this all leak out through your dick, and it feels very warm and uncomfortable. It's actually a healthy thing to clear this out of your prostate on a regular basis, and many doctors now recommend this to treat prostate congestion as men grow older.

After you clear all the bad stuff out of there, it just feels intensely pleasurable. Even if I stimulate for only a minute or two and then stop, i'll still have the most amazing orgasm/cum when I finally do cum from stroking, and i've heard of a few girls bragging about how much they've made their boyfriend cum from slipping a finger in there while they were blowing him.
 
Cool!
and this isn't funny. it's so goood.
i've read this is the easiest way to have the best orgasms in life. when you stimulate your prostate it produces a lot of semen and when you reach orgasm it just goes and goes... out. i tried a few times and achieved one time...
 
It feels weird the first time or two, because it's loosening up all the old jizz, urine, etc that's built up in there; It's common to have this all leak out through your dick, and it feels very warm and uncomfortable. It's actually a healthy thing to clear this out of your prostate on a regular basis, and many doctors now recommend this to treat prostate congestion as men grow older.

After you clear all the bad stuff out of there, it just feels intensely pleasurable. Even if I stimulate for only a minute or two and then stop, i'll still have the most amazing orgasm/cum when I finally do cum from stroking, and i've heard of a few girls bragging about how much they've made their boyfriend cum from slipping a finger in there while they were blowing him.

Dude, you really shouldn't spread such nonsense. Your prostate doesn't accumulate "old jizz, urine, etc". And there is no scientific evidence that massaging the prostate has any medical benefit. One should take care when massaging the prostate. You can actually spread infection (and worse case, cancer) by putting too much pressure on it. Put the same amount of pressure as you would when rubbing your eye.
 
I have never done that. I'm not even sure if I can do it right. And most important, how or where do you do it (yeah it's a very stupid question). Dont tell me to buy whatever cause where I leave there is no way to find whaterver your guys talk about. And another stupid question. If you are not use, does it hurt?

I dont mine trying, but I just wanna do it right.
 
well, you do the prostate massage with something putting in your anus (anal way), i think gay sex is one way of anal prostate massage
 
Dude, you really shouldn't spread such nonsense. Your prostate doesn't accumulate "old jizz, urine, etc". And there is no scientific evidence that massaging the prostate has any medical benefit. One should take care when massaging the prostate. You can actually spread infection (and worse case, cancer) by putting too much pressure on it. Put the same amount of pressure as you would when rubbing your eye.

You should never rub your eyes! Damages the optic nerve!
 
i tried to press in some spots, but nothing special that time.
 
the best way without any fancy toys or tricks is to have a partner take two fingers palm facing up and slide them about 2-4 inches (varies from person to person) and gently curl those things "up" pressing against the prostate. Technique varies but gently pressing and releasing like a "tapping" motion or a gentle circular motion work well.
 
I have the aneros PROGASM and I've used it about ten times and get no pleasure or any kind of prostate massage at all. I wonder what I'm doing wrong becuase I really want. Experience this so called amazing man experience. Any tips or pointers
 
I think I need someone to practice this on me...Any takers in he DC area? (Just for academic interest, of course!)
 
Dude, you really shouldn't spread such nonsense. Your prostate doesn't accumulate "old jizz, urine, etc".

a congested prostate is a very common condition. During sexual arousal the prostate gland manufactures fluid that accounts for about 2/3 of the volume of ejaculate.


Urology: congested prostate, seminal vesicles, urinary canal



And there is no scientific evidence that massaging the prostate has any medical benefit.

In China, a 2008 survey of 627 urologists found that prostate massage is used prevalently as a nonpharmacological therapy for chronic prostatitis.

In the late 1990s, some doctors tried prostate massage in conjunction with antibiotics for the treatment of chronic bacterial prostatitis with uncertain results.[1][2] In recent trials, however, prostate massage was not shown to improve outcomes compared to antibiotics alone.

Prostate massage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're right; More studies would need to be done to prove benefits from prostate massage.


One should take care when massaging the prostate.

Of course. Jack-hammering is never a good idea.