prostate massage

okitsok

1st Like
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Posts
66
Media
4
Likes
1
Points
41
Location
San Diego
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Gender
Male
This morning I woke up super horny and decided to finger my ass. I spat on my fingers and started fingering my hole. Then, started to explore and started stimulating what I think was my prostate. I liked how it felt, but didnt orgasm. How do you guys go about this? Do you ever orgasm just from that stimulation? What are your experiences with this?
 
I can't say I have had an orgasm from prostate stimulation only, but I have massaged my prostate while stroking my cock and it was one really intense orgasm. Better than any I have had from just stroking my cock alone.
 
I can't say I have had an orgasm from prostate stimulation only, but I have massaged my prostate while stroking my cock and it was one really intense orgasm. Better than any I have had from just stroking my cock alone.

Same here...My whole body couldn't stop shaking for like 2min coz it was that intense when I did it recently. But as enjoyable as it was I've never repeated it coz I wanna keep my sensitivity high for it if you get what I mean and it requires a certain level of horniness for me to really consider doing that.
 
I have had two prostate massage experiences and found both to be very pleasurable. The first was by a female dominatrix who used a riding crop that had a sort of anal probe attachment on the handle. I was bent over her knee at the time. It felt great and caused my mostly flaccid cock to weep a long string of pre-cum.

The second time I was lying on my back. I guy used his lubed finger to give me a prostate massage that kept me hard and right on the edge of cumming for quite a while. It took some effort but I finally came from prostate stimulation only. Came huge and was shooting ropes for a week (much more volume and velocity than usual). Would love to try it again sometime.