Prostate massage

I honestly believe that some men just aren't wired for it at all. I have been using for about 14 years now and never have gotten much out of it. Trust me I have read all the forums, techniques, methods. Given considerable time trying everything. Taken time off. Tried different models. Nothing. (Well not NOTHING but not even real p waves and such)

I have read many other men who are similar to me and have been using for over a decade without getting to a fraction of a fraction of results aneros users can get. I can't speak for the effort of those men but I for one absolutely have put in effort. I just don't respond back there.

Imagine if you constantly hear men claiming just placing a lollipop in your mouth and licking it slowly will cause rolling orgasms, and you can too! Just believe and work at it! (But you never will as much as you try. You know it's not a scam but it just can't happen to you)
I agree with you judging from the number of men who are frustrated because they can't get orgasms from prostate and butt toys. Same with e-stim.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pants73
I agree, the notion of prostate and anal orgasms are quite real, however the challenges are mostly mental. Methods to increase sexual sensation are seemingly complex and varied as to the individual. What worked for me took a lot of time and consistency. I think that it is easy for one to give up after a period of time of not getting results. The nerves are there, the sensations are very real, like any other skill, repetition, dedication, and understanding of ones body are the key. My experience, thus far, has taught me to slow down, and realize that even the smallest flex of a muscle can bring a result that is amazing. Part of the challenge is to listen to ones body and gradually understand that even the smallest quiver can over time result in massive pleasure. As humans what we each experience is true for ourselves at that moment, I am learning to take those experiences and build on them over and over again.
 
I agree, the notion of prostate and anal orgasms are quite real, however the challenges are mostly mental. Methods to increase sexual sensation are seemingly complex and varied as to the individual. What worked for me took a lot of time and consistency. I think that it is easy for one to give up after a period of time of not getting results. The nerves are there, the sensations are very real, like any other skill, repetition, dedication, and understanding of ones body are the key. My experience, thus far, has taught me to slow down, and realize that even the smallest flex of a muscle can bring a result that is amazing. Part of the challenge is to listen to ones body and gradually understand that even the smallest quiver can over time result in massive pleasure. As humans what we each experience is true for ourselves at that moment, I am learning to take those experiences and build on them over and over again.
Yes, that's pretty much the takeaway I get from Aneros users.
 
What toy did you find worked best for you to finally have and O, or did you finally get it with just your fingers? I will take the time to get it, just don't want to spend a lot of money on something that I can do without a toy and be totally natural. The one toy I had that vibrated, I trashed after weeks of trying to get an O. Suggestions?
 
No to your own fingers. No need to contort into awkward positions in order to self finger stimulate.

Keep it simple.

Insert Aneros...or...insert tiny, pointed, one inch tip of an anal battery stimulator.

You are basically sitting on it, lay on your back, propped up by pillows, watch porn, edge, lightly grind hips & pelvis down. It is that simple.

It is not anout a giant dildo, lady vibrator, intense finger fuck (not that any of those things are bad).

Above posters have noted the nerve endings. Prostate stimulation can be accomplished internally as I noted above and externally. Externally, glide your finger around your scrotum, taint, inner thighs, grinding down on Aneros or vibrator.

For me - I get an elongated time elapsed feeling that an orgasm is about to happen. By elongated I mean, 30 - 45 seconds longer than a regular orgasm. - Suddenly - I feel a buzzing, tickling feeling litterally in my ass hole. That is the prostate orgasming like the tail of rattle snake. You will collapse into a eurphoric state.
 
I agree, the notion of prostate and anal orgasms are quite real, however the challenges are mostly mental. Methods to increase sexual sensation are seemingly complex and varied as to the individual. What worked for me took a lot of time and consistency. I think that it is easy for one to give up after a period of time of not getting results. The nerves are there, the sensations are very real, like any other skill, repetition, dedication, and understanding of ones body are the key. My experience, thus far, has taught me to slow down, and realize that even the smallest flex of a muscle can bring a result that is amazing. Part of the challenge is to listen to ones body and gradually understand that even the smallest quiver can over time result in massive pleasure. As humans what we each experience is true for ourselves at that moment, I am learning to take those experiences and build on them over and over again.

All I know is after so many years of trying I'm no longer even looking for a prostate orgasm. One thing I HAVE been experiencing is mental orgasms. Like I kinda just will myself to have waves of pleasure wash over me. The tingles and pleasure aren't really like a penile orgasm. In fact it sounds a lot like what people explain a prostate orgasm feels like (or at least a small short version of it) but totally without a toy or anything. Has nothing to do with my lower region.

I honestly couldn't explain how I do it at all. Sort of like just relax and take a slight breath in and imagine pleasure from the top of my head down and it just... happens.


I'm dedicating myself to expanding this pleasure. I feel like what I am manually/mentally doing is what most feel with prostate play and work on to build it. If I had anything like this while using Aneros or other toys, I wouldn't be so... disappointed(?) In my experiences.
 
Thanks
No to your own fingers. No need to contort into awkward positions in order to self finger stimulate.

Keep it simple.

Insert Aneros...or...insert tiny, pointed, one inch tip of an anal battery stimulator.

You are basically sitting on it, lay on your back, propped up by pillows, watch porn, edge, lightly grind hips & pelvis down. It is that simple.

It is not anout a giant dildo, lady vibrator, intense finger fuck (not that any of those things are bad).

Above posters have noted the nerve endings. Prostate stimulation can be accomplished internally as I noted above and externally. Externally, glide your finger around your scrotum, taint, inner thighs, grinding down on Aneros or vibrator.

For me - I get an elongated time elapsed feeling that an orgasm is about to happen. By elongated I mean, 30 - 45 seconds longer than a regular orgasm. - Suddenly - I feel a buzzing, tickling feeling litterally in my ass hole. That is the prostate orgasming like the tail of rattle snake. You will collapse into a eurphoric state.
, thanks I will get the Aneros and try it. Would love to “collapse into a eurphoric state”
 
All I know is after so many years of trying I'm no longer even looking for a prostate orgasm. One thing I HAVE been experiencing is mental orgasms. Like I kinda just will myself to have waves of pleasure wash over me. The tingles and pleasure aren't really like a penile orgasm. In fact it sounds a lot like what people explain a prostate orgasm feels like (or at least a small short version of it) but totally without a toy or anything. Has nothing to do with my lower region.

I honestly couldn't explain how I do it at all. Sort of like just relax and take a slight breath in and imagine pleasure from the top of my head down and it just... happens.


I'm dedicating myself to expanding this pleasure. I feel like what I am manually/mentally doing is what most feel with prostate play and work on to build it. If I had anything like this while using Aneros or other toys, I wouldn't be so... disappointed(?) In my experiences.

I feel you are on the right track, the challenge with Aneros has a lot to do with the poor directions with most of the comments on their discussion blogs not giving enough insight of the experience. As an example, my nips had no sensation, just nothing, so I read that pumping them increases sensation. Now months or even several years later, my nips are hardwired to my prostate, so wired that stroking them (even through a shirt) now starts the throb, without a toy inserted. The sensations didn't start until some weeks or working the nips, one tip I got from their posts was to stroke them with opposite hands, which for me amps up the sensations. I also use the Paradise, it builds up the muscle at the opening, and after a time of use, I experience wild sensations that grow each time and now I get the same using a dildo. I usually start by looking at porn online, sitting at the computer and lightly stroking my nips, in seconds the throb starts, I also do very light kegels, at the same time, and rotate between the stroking of the nipples and the light kegels. There are times when me legs start to shake during the throbbing, all without a toy. When the adventure started, I bought the Progasm, got no where for several months, 3-4 times a week, then bought the Helix, use of the Helix was what kicked up the nerves and now I get more sensations from the Progasm. I also have some of the Njoy toys, and have milked my prostate riding their wand. Each time it is different, and one session builds on another. The mental aspect is perhaps the most important, I use the breathing app on my watch to relax in bed or sitting at the computer to start, it helps with relaxing. You are on the journey, keep enjoying the ride!
 
  • Like
Reactions: pants73
I feel you are on the right track, the challenge with Aneros has a lot to do with the poor directions with most of the comments on their discussion blogs not giving enough insight of the experience. As an example, my nips had no sensation, just nothing, so I read that pumping them increases sensation. Now months or even several years later, my nips are hardwired to my prostate, so wired that stroking them (even through a shirt) now starts the throb, without a toy inserted. The sensations didn't start until some weeks or working the nips, one tip I got from their posts was to stroke them with opposite hands, which for me amps up the sensations. I also use the Paradise, it builds up the muscle at the opening, and after a time of use, I experience wild sensations that grow each time and now I get the same using a dildo. I usually start by looking at porn online, sitting at the computer and lightly stroking my nips, in seconds the throb starts, I also do very light kegels, at the same time, and rotate between the stroking of the nipples and the light kegels. There are times when me legs start to shake during the throbbing, all without a toy. When the adventure started, I bought the Progasm, got no where for several months, 3-4 times a week, then bought the Helix, use of the Helix was what kicked up the nerves and now I get more sensations from the Progasm. I also have some of the Njoy toys, and have milked my prostate riding their wand. Each time it is different, and one session builds on another. The mental aspect is perhaps the most important, I use the breathing app on my watch to relax in bed or sitting at the computer to start, it helps with relaxing. You are on the journey, keep enjoying the ride!
Thanks but I truly don't think I will get this from prostate play. This feeling I'm getting from mental thoughts is amazing. It has clear signs of progress and actually feeling something as opposed to just having a piece of plastic in my ass lol.

I've tried all types of models and dildos and plugs and njoy. I honestly am really upset at the amount of time and money I wasted on this trying to get something, anything. Now I can just make myself feel these tingles and waves on my own. I can even masturbate normally unlike Aneros saying to leave your dick alone.

Nipple play did nothing for me, even after months of trying. Yes, they felt good but nothing down below. I really think my prostate is just dead lol.

See if you can do it yourself. Using no toys no stroking of nipples. Just imagine and Wil yourself to feel those sensations you usually feel. Maybe that was the real lesson all along. The power to make yourself orgasm on demand. And I just found a direct path instead of this alternate prostate way.
 
I have been giving myself anal orgasms for the last 6 to 8 months. I no longer jerk off as I feel not doing so increases my sensations of the anal orgasms. The anal orgasms are intoxicating! The waves of pleasure are overwhelming. It took a few times to learn, what to do and how to do it but was well worth the wait. I use different size and shape toys and plenty of lube. I love size! Cannot wait for the real thing.
 
u/nosubstance5744
He's straight!
For everyone wonder what the best tool is for the job... That one right there. The njoy Pure wand. I wished I had that one. I do have the njoy 11... But that is for a whole other discussion. :eek:
 
  • Like
Reactions: pants73 and bmik
The mental aspect is perhaps the most important, I use the breathing app on my watch to relax in bed or sitting at the computer to start, it helps with relaxing. You are on the journey, keep enjoying the ride!

I've put on meditation sounds to prostate play. Same idea to get the body relaxed and open. Cannabis is amazing for this as well.
 
Have any of you had a prostate biopsy for cancer? I did. It was negative. I wondered if butt play is still okay. I know my prostate is enlarged. I worry that using some kind of toy might make for further growth.
 
Here is an actual doctor apparently trying to extract fluid from the young men's penises after prostate stimulation. He seems a bit rough, but curiously, I found this video to be somewhat of a turn on, as I would have liked to have been his nurse and watched him do this procedure.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
  • Like
Reactions: precum_guyy