Prostate Massages

D

deleted11907111

I’m just wondering who else enjoys a good prostate massage and rim? And if anyone is offering ;)

Reactions: diver6

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love it. Combine it with a slow wank and a sloppy bj…. Heaven…
One of the few ways I love it when a woman is in control and pushing me

Reactions: diver6

BADway

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love to rimm and to alternate my tongue from ass to pussy, also got rimmed many times and it was really great, specially when she was rimming my ass and jerking my cock at the same time ... Prostate massage have never tried, mainly afraid of the pain :oops:o_O

Reactions: jtheimpaler

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love to rimm and to alternate my tongue from ass to pussy, also got rimmed many times and it was really great, specially when she was rimming my ass and jerking my cock at the same time ... Prostate massage have never tried, mainly afraid of the pain :oops:o_O
Prostate wands are fairly slim and very smooth. There should be no pain. Find a way to relax first. If you are uptight or stressed, it won't work. Maybe a glass of wine... Some herb... You just might like it. :)

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Be aware that going anus to vaginal area can carry the bacteria that cause a few infections. Just a heads up from someone who spaced that out.
ouch.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

If you go to the ass, stay there. Don't go back to the pussy after being at the ass.

That's not healthy for her at all.

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you go to the ass, stay there. Don't go back to the pussy after being at the ass.

That's not healthy for her at all.

Precisely. Some bad shit can happen if you bring foreign bacteria to the pussy.