pubestyles

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's cute but I'm a bit obsessive so any fancy patterns would involve set squares, a calculator and I'd still fart about going 'omg it's .004 centimetres over to the right.' I either go bare or trimmed.

Easy, Princess, we're not in a college math course here. I have seen interesting graphics of objects that seemed square, but could be proofed not to be a square (I won a cookbook on Italian cooking in a competition about that once). So obviously, the optical impression is decisive here, and since the single hairs in your crotch have a little distance from each other, you will hardly be able to make a perfect square.

If you want to try something, do it as I do, and make a triangle, or something different you like. I have always found these simple shapes to be the most efficient in their effect on men :biggrin1:.

donglaong said:
I used to have a beard strip the same shape, makes perfect muff-diving Velcro!
Sorry, no way you get near my triangle with a beard style. A guys face may sometimes be in a woman's crotch, but it's not that the same rules apply. So I insist on you either shaving, or maintaining a regular baird growth. But no "styles".

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually have a landing strip or I'm completely bare...I've thought it would be fun to surprise him with his name though...I think that would be cool and hopefully he would too!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You can see the top of the star in this one.. it is after the hair grew out a little bit... the webcam picture I have of it is really blurry, and barely visible.

Attachments