Pubic hairstyle

I have been shaving my pubic area totally for years and do love the smooth look and feel. I just feel cleaner this way. I also shave all the way back to my anus. No problems with stinging or bumps.
 
I have a very significant bush. So
1. For my own amusement (nobody but me has ever seen it I sometimes braid it in short braids -- like nine or ten from one side to the other. I've never had the nerve to leave them in though.
2. I like it thick and so do my partners but I do sometimes even it out at the ends so it looks neat. But nobody has ever noticed that, frankly.
 
I have a very significant bush. So
1. For my own amusement (nobody but me has ever seen it I sometimes braid it in short braids -- like nine or ten from one side to the other. I've never had the nerve to leave them in though.
2. I like it thick and so do my partners but I do sometimes even it out at the ends so it looks neat. But nobody has ever noticed that, frankly.

I'd like to see that! :tongue:
 
when i was single or dating I would shave , but now that I'm married I don't as much as I should. My husband loves me with hair , but I like shaving because it feels cleaner. I make him trim , not shave. I don't enjoy hairs in my mouth or face while giving him head.
 
I shave my balls, and a bit around my package and around the base of my cock. By doing this, people will not get much hair in their mouth if they are sucking my cock ;) Then I trim the rest of my pubes rather short.
 
The area between your balls and ass is your taint.

The area between your balls and ass is your grundle (check it out on Urban Dictionary). To grundle is also a verb meaning to lick the grundle.

It is also your taint. Check that out on Urban Dictionary. Stop braiding your pubes so tight. You're cutting off the blood flow to your brain.
 
I shave my balls, and a bit around my package and around the base of my cock. By doing this, people will not get much hair in their mouth if they are sucking my cock ;) Then I trim the rest of my pubes rather short.

So in other words, you're basically shaved. :rolleyes:
 
It is also your taint. Check that out on Urban Dictionary. Stop braiding your pubes so tight. You're cutting off the blood flow to your brain.

Hootie, sometimes the irony doesn't get across in print. I was just kidding around about the fact the same area has two slang names and most people don't know either of them. I've also hear it referred to as the miracle inch.
 
Hootie, sometimes the irony doesn't get across in print. I was just kidding around about the fact the same area has two slang names and most people don't know either of them. I've also hear it referred to as the miracle inch.

I still say stop braiding the pubes so tight. You'll turn, and OWWWWW!
My pubes are long enough to braid. I've done it before. :smile: Well, even the hair on my taint is long.
 
I shave my sack...I trim the rest short. I don't shave it all...it would make me feel like a boy that's waiting on puberty. I shave my gooch (aka taint or grundle).
 
Shave my cock and balls and leave either a v shape or a landing strip. tried shaving it completely but i think having some pubes looks much better.