Pulling back the clitoral hood

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How often have you (or your partner) pulled back the clitoral hood in order to gain better access to the clitoris itself? Is this pleasurable to you, or is it just so sensitive that doing it is just too intense and not pleasurable at all? Would you much rather the stimulation be on top of the hood? Does it depend on the implement being used (vibe vs. finger vs. tongue vs. cock)?

My wife's "girly wood" makes it possible to pull it back and licking it makes her cum almost automatically, but it's hands off after that. Some women I've gone down on don't get enough wood to pull back, some don't even want direct stimulation on the hood at all. My ex preferred the base of her clit licked so the hood itself acted like a jerk off sleeve, for lack of better terms.

One thing we did, which provided absolutely no stimulation at all to my wife, but was visually and mentally awesome to us, was me pulling her hood back, exposing her bare erect clit and inserting it into my urethra. It was less than a quarter of an inch, but she was penetrating me for a change.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
How often have you (or your partner) pulled back the clitoral hood in order to gain better access to the clitoris itself? Is this pleasurable to you, or is it just so sensitive that doing it is just too intense and not pleasurable at all? Would you much rather the stimulation be on top of the hood? Does it depend on the implement being used (vibe vs. finger vs. tongue vs. cock)?

My wife's "girly wood" makes it possible to pull it back and licking it makes her cum almost automatically, but it's hands off after that. Some women I've gone down on don't get enough wood to pull back, some don't even want direct stimulation on the hood at all. My ex preferred the base of her clit licked so the hood itself acted like a jerk off sleeve, for lack of better terms.

One thing we did, which provided absolutely no stimulation at all to my wife, but was visually and mentally awesome to us, was me pulling her hood back, exposing her bare erect clit and inserting it into my urethra. It was less than a quarter of an inch, but she was penetrating me for a change.

thats mental!!!!! but something id like to try :wink:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two replies (excellent by the way, thanks), both from men? I thought at first that this shouldn't be posted on the "Women's Issue" forum due to the preponderance of guys asking, "Ladies, do you like this.." crap questions.

I guess I was wrong

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine is too tender for me to really enjoy pulling it back except to clean. But that could change presumably, with the correct gentle approach muwahaha

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The clitoral prepuce is analogous to the male prepuce.

Meaning? Seriously, I'm not trying to be facetious. I'm cut and therefore don't know what it's like to have a prepuce. Is it too much when you pull it back, or does it feel like it's a must to cum?

Mine is too tender for me to really enjoy pulling it back except to clean. But that could change presumably, with the correct gentle approach muwahaha

And that's why I'm glad I ask these questions! Thanks, I learned something new (twice today already!) I never knew it was possible to pull it back without the girlie wood. And, I never knew it had to be cleaned in the first place.

So gentle works, not the rough, alphabet spelling, tongue lashing? Good to know.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If i touch it with the hood pulled back it hurts. Its uncomfortable to clean for that very reason. I have a micro clit, so penetrating anything with it would be difficult. But i do like to use the hood as a sleeve over it when stimulated.

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If i touch it with the hood pulled back it hurts. Its uncomfortable to clean for that very reason. I have a micro clit, so penetrating anything with it would be difficult. But i do like to use the hood as a sleeve over it when stimulated.

just like maturbating a penis with foreskin.

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
with the demon ex...I used to use my tongue to push it back and forth while preforming oral on her.....it drove her nuts if I flatten my tongue (like to like a dripping ice cream cone) and start at the hole and just keep licking up and only up...shame she couldnt blow me worth a damn!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess this is where being cut, for once, puts me at a clear disadvantage. From what I gather from the ladies, pulling the hood back renders bare the clitoral nerves. Some, at the right time (like my wife) can go over the top with direct stimulation whilst some (Helgaleena and Praying Mantis) prefer the "sleeve" effect of stimulation.

I do remember at one point, Praying Mantis, you mentioned you had a clit hood piercing. How did it change the sensation?

with the demon ex...I used to use my tongue to push it back and forth while preforming oral on her.....it drove her nuts if I flatten my tongue (like to like a dripping ice cream cone) and start at the hole and just keep licking up and only up...

Great description! Sometimes with my hands busy, one stroking myself and the other propping her leg up, I use my tongue in that fashion to access her clit too.