Pumped pic

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by fishnstud, Sep 12, 2011.

1. fishnstud

fishnstud Member

Albums:
    I went ahead and bought a pump and tried it out. I love it. I fucked my wife the second night I used it and she loved that full feeling. It turned me on so much feeling my dick stretch her out.

After just 30 minutes or so after pumping, it starts to get a little bit of that donut head under the glands and loses girth at the base. I want to keep it thick throughout the entire shaft. Any suggestions?

Also, I thought I hear that wearing a condom helps to do something when pumping. Any insight?

What do you think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Boinkerz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You can take breaks to massage the donut down, or wrap that spot with a snug piece of cloth or something to constrain it from getting disproportioned during pumping.

I myself wish the donut wouldn't form in the first place.

3. ChocLot

ChocLot New Member

Albums:
    What pump did you buy fishnstud? Looking for something for me and my hubby.

4. insintex

insintex Active Member

Albums:
    I'd say good even results bud! Keep it up!!

5. Mitch86

Mitch86 New Member

On average what instant gains can you see with a pump and for how long do they last. im interested in getting a pump also and wondered what anyone can recommend?

6. bobg4400

Gold Member

Wait! So pumping actually works?
    I was under the impression it was some kinda scam or the people were lying. How much did you gain? Are the effects permanent?

7. Tmak88

Tmak88 New Member

bro is dat all by pumping? are results permanent? let me kno asap!

8. Tmak88

Tmak88 New Member

interested also in pump..how does it work?

9. Tmak88

Tmak88 New Member

10. thkbeercan

thkbeercan Active Member

Albums:
    I wrap the area just underneath my cockhead with about an inch width of velcro tape while pumping. This prevents the donut from forming and keeps my cock more proportionately shaped. Be careful not to wrap too tightly tho, and take a break every 15 minutes, unwrap and massage the skin and tissues before you begin again.

11. hans19

hans19 Active Member

Albums:
    Pumping works for a few hours .You get bigger ,but next day you go back to your original size.I love it and do it regulary.Try to buy a good brand of pump and cylinder.I use Kaplan,Boston and LA Pump cylinders and pumps.Dont buy the cheap ones .My regular size is 7.5 x 6.5.After a 45 minutes pumping session using a Kaplan 2.25 (large ) cylinder and a Kaplan hand held pump i was able to measure my biggest pump erection so far of 8.1 x 7.2 inches.

12. insintex

insintex Active Member

Albums:

13. bottlecock

bottlecock Member

Albums:
    wow i cant believe pumping is real.. they should do a myth busters on it

14. Robiqe2

Robiqe2 Member

I've heard of wrapping the soft tissue under the glans for circumsized individuals to prevent the donut from forming, and when I first started I had serious donut issues. Now, however, I can't remember the last time I had a donut. Low and slow, just like a good braising. Changing your routine is important of course, just like normal bodybuilding changes. Cells in the penis are changed the exact same normal muscle cells are changed. The response, however, is markedly different, as are the techniques. I'm not going to debate whether or not results from pumping are permanent. There have been no longitudinal studies on the subject, and the stigma prevents any possible standard studies. I will say that I used to be 5.5" x 5.2" and I'm now 7.75" x 6.1". I'm still pumping and will stop when I reach 8" x 6+. Obviously my girth increases faster. I'm also using dual methodologies. I've been pumping for years, but stopped for a year and lost some girth, not length. I've recovered that girth, but it's more like the pump from a workout. My base increases, but it takes consistency. I probably didn't answer any questions, but what I mean is that some methods work for some and others need to return to the drawing board.

15. acuradude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So whats a good website to buy the good pumps? and if I'm 5.5" hard what length should I buy if I want to goto 8"

#15 acuradude, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  16. chrisone

chrisone New Member

Wow what was your routines look like?

17. Kodak101

Kodak101 Member

to avoid the donut, go slow and build up the pressure

18. thikcok

thikcok Member

Albums:
    Matey, if u're 5.5", u are not ever gonna get to 8" !!
    Please dont get yor hopes up for a miracle monstercok. There is some length of cok inside yor body & eventully this gets pulled out & the suspensory ligament loosens, but usually men only have 1 or 1.5" inside to come out, most of which goes back after u pump.
    Pumpin is a fantastic feelin ~ both physically & mentally (seein the fukker grow), and the huge bulge of yor fat swollen cok makes u feel oh so good!
    But I will never be able to do it again. No detailed reasons here but please consider ~ nice pumped cok, cokstrap, erection & then someone grabbin it & squeezin too hard ~ (think of one of those blown-up long balloons & then squeezin it! Somethin had to giv) Hmm! yeah ~ exactly ~ blood, hospital, tests, Xrays, cameras, fear, upset, worry. I'm ok, thank goodness, the burst veins healed just as any internal injury would, but some of the tissues in the knob must hav been damaged, coz I still get some knob pain of someone sukks too hard. Be careful !!

19. insintex

insintex Active Member

Albums:
    Hey man, sorry to hear of your injury.....I've been there. It took a solid 8 months for it to build back up to function without pain. My injury was slightly different tho, I over stretched my cock so when ever I'd get too hard a nerve would pinch and bye bye erection. I've since recovered and can pump but don't at the level I used to. My cock has actually grown a bit in girth while not pumping but with manual exercises I was doing to rebuild my cock. PUMPing can be effective if done consistently and cautiously.

Draft saved Draft deleted