Pumping blisters

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Jeff Jones, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Jeff Jones

Jeff Jones New Member

Any suggestions on stopping getting blisters when I pump?

I use a combination jelquing, stretching and pumping. Have gone from 6 to 7.75 inches and 5.75 in girth. I am now ready to order my third (larges) cylinder.

2. houdick4u

houdick4u New Member

If your getting water blisters (and you usually only do this once because they hurt like hell and take days to recover) then your pumping at too high a pressure and/or in too small a tube. Once you start to pack a tube girth wise, the only way for your penis to expand is through length. When pumping your pulling fluid from your body into your penis to make it bigger, and once you've maxed out the tissue, you start to get water blisters on the head of your dick. The fact that your getting a larger tube is smart, this will help. I've found taking a break after an hour of pumping helps to reduce the onset of water blisters. This also always new blood to circulate into the penis. For mega sessions, use a lower pressure, this will keep you from getting water blisters and the "donut" effect on your dick. If you haven't tried water pumping, give it a shot (manual pumping only, not for electric pumping). Having warm water in the tube keeps the pressures equalized better and reduces the chances of water blisters as well.

3. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well... water blisters only happen when the skin is not used to pumping for a little while, they happen after breaks. When you DO get a water blister, you need to pop it with a needle. Use the same needle (set one aside for this) and don't let anyone else use it for anything else. You will need to keep ointment on the blister after you have squeezed out the edema... yes, that's right, pop the sucker and squeeze it out. You will heal MUCH faster if you do these three things and make sure that you keep the ointment on the wound 24/7, wake up in the middle of the night and put the ointment on, DO NOT LET IT DRY OUT.

The skin will slough off after a few days and if you are lucky, you might not even notice it because the skin healed faster than the dead skin removal. DO NOT PEEL OR PICK AT THE BLISTER SITE. Let the blister heal on it's own schedule. To prevent them, ease back into your routine and keep the pressure below 5 Hg... What I mean by easing back into your routine is to not pump to your maximum size right out of the gate, take several days to do this and you should never get another blister again, and make sure to use enough lube, petroleum jelly will protect your skin, use it liberally!!!!!!

4. biggerjohnson

biggerjohnson New Member

Albums:
    If youre getting lymph build up, this isnt good. For long term results you want to avoid this. These are negative signs in PE. Too much pressure can cause lymph build up and so can staying in a pump too long. Keep a pressure between 3-5hg and keep the times in the pump to 10-15 minutes each set. I personally dont stay in the pump for no longer than 1 hr each workout broken up into several sets.

5. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    The only time I got blisters was when I started out TOO fast. You need to gradually go into vacuum, and rarely do you exceed 5mm/HG. SOme guys go higher like 6-7mm/HG but its risky.

Low vacuum, over longer periods of time is best, with breaks inbetween to keep fresh blood flowing.

C

6. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Agreed, see my gallery photo. That's lube...not cum.

I use Jergens Skin Lotion. It absorbs into the skin making it pliable, and it's healthy for your skin. I would think that water soluable is best.

I never cared for Vaseline, just because its petroleum based, and my skin cant handle anything greasy.

C

7. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Yeah never start pumping limp its bad for yout unit you should go in hard. And keep pressure at 4-6HG this is roughly the press ure you can stay at without getting fluid build up and definitely no blisters. If you go blisters you we too high on pressure or you ignored your penis telling ya to let up :)

8. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

i think you're still not accustomed to pumping.ive pumped for hours and never had any problems.once your cock adjusts,you'll be fine.

Draft saved Draft deleted