Pumping without the bloated look.

D

deleted572390

A little thicker 1/4 inch maybe but I'm still only 9 inches long I don't pump every day just for fun

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly I LOVE that bloated, thick, heavy feeling after a good long pumping session. But on the other hand I totally understand what you are saying and wanting. Use a narrow thick walled pump with VERY LOW constent pressure. If you push the pressure way up you'll blister the head of your dick and that just isn't a good thing! Relax and allow the pump to do it's job -- STRETCH you.

My two cents for what it's worth...good luck! :biggrin1:

shyguy01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have not pumped, but what i have found out, in general.. is that once u start pumping it becomes addictive and u when u see yourself enlarging in that tube u think wow, it gives you pleasure and a buzz to try and achieve a larger penis. This of course isn't permanent. You may find gains over time but the problem is like u say your penis will look like a bloated chewtoy if u don't do it properly. A pump (used correctly) is meant for an Erectile Dysfunction aid to help men achieve an erection for sexual intercourse. On the other hand men abuse this and get hooked on the feeling of having your penis being sucked into a tube. From what i have found the majority of women/men would rather have a sexual partner that has everything that nature intended and dislike the look and feel of a pumped penis. Over-used You will end up over-stretching the chambers that fill with blood inside your penis and this will result in impotence. How often do u find guys that over-pump keep the tube attached? Its because they cant maintain an erection otherwise and become dependent on it! I'd say forget pumping all together its ugly and not worth the hassle. You still see guys pulling hot chicks even with small dicks.. or whatever the case is?.. its never purely down to having a large cock.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have not pumped, but what i have found out, in general.. is that once u start pumping it becomes addictive and u when u see yourself enlarging in that tube u think wow, it gives you pleasure and a buzz to try and achieve a larger penis. This of course isn't permanent. You may find gains over time but the problem is like u say your penis will look like a bloated chewtoy if u don't do it properly. A pump (used correctly) is meant for an Erectile Dysfunction aid to help men achieve an erection for sexual intercourse. On the other hand men abuse this and get hooked on the feeling of having your penis being sucked into a tube. From what i have found the majority of women/men would rather have a sexual partner that has everything that nature intended and dislike the look and feel of a pumped penis. Over-used You will end up over-stretching the chambers that fill with blood inside your penis and this will result in impotence. How often do u find guys that over-pump keep the tube attached? Its because they cant maintain an erection otherwise and become dependent on it! I'd say forget pumping all together its ugly and not worth the hassle. You still see guys pulling hot chicks even with small dicks.. or whatever the case is?.. its never purely down to having a large cock.

wow, buzz kill. Do more research than the standard too good to be true disproving info. The dangers come from misuse of the pump and pressure levels. Doing it wrong will result in everything you Just said and it should! But if used with appropriate pressure levels and sufficient breaks maintaining proper blood flow your size will increase over time and your erectile function will be uncompromised.

I say this from full experience of the good and bad. Injury and recovery. Now that I have learned what is correct I've only been gaining size. And my cock doesn't look like a beat up chewtoy now or right out of the tube.

shyguy01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my research i would say the downside's outweigh the benefits. I just think that having your penis stretched out like that past the natural state of engorgement was never intended and anything that alters your natural blood flow to the penis should be used with caution. As you know from your research and experience as pumper you have understood the dangers and proceeded to do it properly, resulting in an increase in size. But not everyone can stay focused on using it properly and and may end up abusing what it was intended for... I wouldn't believe everything u read on the internet either.. The soul purpose of a pump is an erection aid but these companies know - there is a huge market of men out there who wish to be bigger and they aren't going to discourage you from buying their product. Its all about how they can make money. Of course, they arn't going steer u away by posting un-success stories or show you disgusting pictures of bloated mangled up cocks. The know the dangers of the product and will warn you about mis-use but it is entirely within your discretion how you use it? They wont care or be responsible (if) anything goes wrong. Go ask a doctor about using a pump and im sure he will tell you to avoid using one if your intended purpose was to try and make your penis bigger. There is no 'safe' way to increase penis size and maintain its original functionality. Yes, go ahead by all means because each is to their own and they can do whatever they like to their body. ....But a question arises to me?. In a sexual situation, can you perform without the tube? And its not like u can carry a pump around wherever u go!? I presume u would be reliant of it once u have been constantly stretched out to a bigger size? If thats the case, the idea of being dependent on such a device doesn't appeal to me and would rather settle for what I've got. Not to be a buzz killer or anything but in the reality of it all - the danger of it, the reliability issue's and un-natural look overrule the fantasy of wanting to be larger.

Last edited by a moderator:

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Point taken and I must say well put. From the perspective of those that can't rightfully discern information then they should indeed leave it alone. Not everyone can understand quantum mechanics so they shouldn't try. The ones that can understand it should go ahead and build their black hole creating device. So for all the people that get wide eyed and go how do I, or how can I, I take the same approach as the companies that you say are trying to make money. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt that they are going to heed warnings of misuse since it does involve a crucial part of our anatomy. What You are saying is that approach puts people at risk because the disclaimer has been put out and removes mine or the manufacturers accountability to the people using the product.

I appreciate your insight. I tend to give more credit to people in general but its The person who I should be focusing on. The few that understand the scope of pumping and other PE.

To address your question in regards to sex readiness, I do not use the pump for any kind of erection assistant. Purely for size. I get hard and large for sex or masturbation without the pump.

Thanks again for your eloquence and I retract the buzzkill statement since I understand where your perspective was directed. :cool:

f0zzie05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
everything in moderation... pumpings great period. pumps have been around since ancient times supposedly. jelking n clamping are very similar

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Remember that the secret to permanent enlargement with pumping is the stretching of the tissues. I have tried a number of routes in pumping over the years but when it came to permanent girth gains I found "chew toy" to be the most effective in that area.

A tight fitting Vacu Tech thick wall sleeve at low pressure over a very long period of time would be the best approach for adding length.

In all cases be careful of vacuum level. If you go too high you kind of spoil the magic in the blisters. Some darkening of the skin over time is a given with most people and will over time clear up on it's own.

Good luck with your efforts

ringman66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My self i love my Big Man pump, with daily jelking and recommended starting out pump times i have gone from just over 6 inches to 7 1/4 in length and a full inch more in thickness to 7" circumference. My pump came with instructions that state to use a hot cloth(not scolding) on you cock for about 2-5min to expand the blood vesels and such. It recommends only 5 min a day for the 1st week. 2nd week up to 10min of course you don't want to over pressure rise or you will get red spots on you head and you could cause some damage. 3rd week pump and hold for 20min a day. Beyond that i did my own regiment of changing on week 4 to 2 10 min pumps a day for 1 week and then to 15min 2 times a day for one week and now an sitting at 20 min 2 times a day for 1 week and no issues, i don't go beyond the 2 20min a day. How ever when i did first go to the 1 10min a day i would keep it 15min and found that the tissue around the head on the shaft was over inflated when the pump was removed.The tissue takes time to expand and get some memory to it so you have to be careful what you do and use it as manufacturer recommends.

ssmo

1st Like
Media
9inchjkh
user_offline.gif
which pump you are using.