Pussy memory?

malan1978

Just Browsing
Media
Does a woman's pussy have a memory. I ask because a little while back my wife and I seperated for a while. While we were seperated she slept with a guy a few times. I made the mistake of asking if he had a bigger dick than me. I told her to be honest. She told me that we were about the same length but he was quit a bit thicker. I've always been able to give her orgasms evn now after we are back together I still can. But now I'm worried that my dick doesn't feel as good or give her that WOW sensation. She did say that he never was able to give her an orgasm though. Should I quit worrying or does a pusst have a memory of "the bigger" one?

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously? No really, seriously?

It only really has a memory if you imagine it to have one. Besides, sex and enjoyment's all betwixt the ears - you're using the wrong organ in bed if you're worrying about this whilst in mid act.

But what do I know? I am just this damned fox. ;>

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
like muscle memory?

i don't think so. Jenny seems to have a goldfish memory when it comes to penetration.
the boy feels just as big as he's always felt.
i suspect is the way a vagina is made. when not in use the vagina closes down on it's self. and smooth muscle tissue returns to it's natural state of relaxation soon after stretching.

like if i don't have sex with the boy on a regular basis, i have to readjust to his size all over again. his size hasn't changed my choice in toys for masturbation purposes. i always opt for smaller than he's packing.

i suspect if ya girl came back to you, she likes you and the sex y'all are having. she gets off, she likes you penis and you. don't waste time or energy fretting that her vag is pining away for something more.

thank ya for posting ya thread in Sex With a Large Penis.
:smile:

malan1978

Just Browsing
Media
That's pretty much the same thing she said. I'm 6"L X 5"G. But I've always worried about it. I just needed to hear it from someone with byis opinion. And know that you mention it I realize I put to much thought into my size rather than just enjoying the time with my wife.

D_Fizzy Cola Bottles

Experimental Member
Media
I believe that pussies have memories. Why not? And dicks have memories too. Those memories are lodged in the head. Maybe a pussies memories are somewhere under the hood or in or around the clit. You should focus on creating new memories instead of dwelling on the past of your wife's pussy. Go ahead and ERASE the shadowy trail.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't think he's trolling for SPH. he asked an question he's curious about.
his response wasn't leading. he admitted he just needed a lil reassurance.
and he's more focused on enjoying himself than worrying about penis size issues.

i figure there is so much focus on penis size = masculinity, virility, ability to satisfy that dudes have every right to get torqued up a bit.

sometimes a dude just needs a peen hug :tongue1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the woman's brain has the memory, not the pussy.
Agreed. However, my memory is such that I remember exactly what it felt like to fuck a good lover and can even relive it - my vag experiencing similar sensations - during masturbation.

During partnered sex, I'm focused on myself and my current partner.

malan1978

Just Browsing
Media
I don't even know or care what SPH is. But I do appreciate all the advise and support. I knew in the back of my mind what I should do but it feels better comin from other people. It definitely an insecurity issue that haunts me more than it should. And she has told me pretty much the same thing you guys have. Again thank ya'll

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And know that you mention it I realize I put to much thought into my size rather than just enjoying the time with my wife.

. It definitely an insecurity issue that haunts me more than it should. And she has told me pretty much the same thing you guys have. Again thank ya'll

You're halfway there already to solving your problem(s) - you've identified them. Now - go forth and enjoy yourself with the wife. She's with you, in bed at the end of the day and nobody else.

WHY WORRY?

;>