Puzzling question

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_John Bareass, Oct 6, 2010.

1. D_John Bareass

D_John Bareass New Member

I experience an event during puberty that has puzzled me ever since. The event being that my testicles became soft, without a firm form filling my scrotum, which was somewhat traumatic at the time of fourteen. I noticed the condition during a nightly bath and by the next morning they again felt firm as they have ever since. I might have put this event aside if it wasn’t for the fact that a friend experience the same thing several months later, of which I was witness to. I reassured him that all would be fine in a short time. It wasn’t until several years later that a young friend also mentioned the same thing happed to him that I began to question why.
    To date I haven’t been able to find the answer on the internet and the few other friends that I have asked didn’t recall a similar event. Perhaps because it happens over a period of hours and not days.
    My question is does anyone else recall this happening and why it happened?

2. Ed69

Gold Member

At 41 that still happens to me when I sit in a hot bath or hot tub.Everything relaxes and gets soft,that's the point of soaking in hot water.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice