Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DAAAMN!

Boyz, thank you very much! @b3ar @keshablah

I really envy you two. I am only on celery seed. It still works for me, but not effective as your stack. My precum drops are much larger. But there's no steady flow which is my goal.
I'm salivating checking out these two massive precummers - damn!

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Been lurking here and other places for a while now, over the past few few days I have read this entire thread, and decided to jump in and start to add some input.

Many years ago, when I was a much younger man, I had zero problems, and while my pre-cum was not copious it was there. As I aged that diminished and over the past few years there has been none. Despite my level of excitedness I was drier than a nun's vagina in the sahara.

Recently I have developed a few problems. While I can get erect, my boners are not nearly what they used to be. While I understand that at the ripe old age of 43 that was to be expected the larger problem is that about half-way through the act I lose my erection and can't finish. Once I start to go soft it's a downward mental spiral until my penis and my attitude are both flaccid. No amount of lube, positions or even jack-hammering away helps.

Additionally, I'm sick and tired of getting up to pee three times a night.

So, I got to researching, and I came across this thread. While reading I thought to myself, well a harder boner sure would be nice, but lots of pre-cum could be quite fun as well. So I decided to give it a go, visited some local stores and placed some orders on amazon. I have decided on a cocktail based upon B3ar's feedback along with some abstaining from stimulation (for now) and I'll be reporting in on a regular basis.

So, here we go:

Date of last ejaculation: 2/13/18 method was manual stimulation
Last attempt of ejaculation: Attempted sex on 2/15 with no finish (to the point my wife even asked what's going on with my dick as this has become more of a problem)
Current method of restriction: chastity cage worn full time starting afternoon of 2/18/18 after a bit of grounds maintenance. Don't judge. I like how it looks and feels.

Current supplement load:
  1. Evening 2/20 - 1000mg of L-Arginine
  2. Morning 2/21 - 1000mg of L-Arginine
  3. Lunchtime 2/21 UPS shipment arrived
  4. To kick things off with a bang and establish a baseline in the body I did the following:
    1. 2 * 1200mg of Lecithin
    2. 4 * 100mg of Pygeum bark (standardized to contain 12% phytosterols)
  5. Additionally to speed things along to the places that these supplements need to go I rectally administered:
    1. 2 * 1200mg of Lecithin
    2. 2 * 100mg of Pygeum
This evening I will do the following:
  1. 1 * 1000mg of L-Arginine
  2. 1 * 1200mg of Lecithin
  3. 2 * 100mg of Pygeum
Hydration:
I drink a LOT of coffee throughout the day. I will be halting coffee consumption at noon and switching to water. The last time I did this my goal was to drink 3 liters of water before bed.

That will become my normal routine each morning and evening. To cover it again to cut down on confusion later in the thread:

Morning:
Coffee allowed until noon
1 * 1000mg of L-Arginine
1 * 1200mg of Lecithin
2 * 100mg of Pygeum

Evening:
Water only starting at noon
1 * 1000mg of L-Arginine
1 * 1200mg of Lecithin
2 * 100mg of Pygeum

I will run with that for a bit, and see what happens. If I am not happy with the results I will be adding celery seed with each dosing as B3ar does and 50mg of zinc with morning dosing.
Go for it. Looking forward to hearing about results.

Reactions: cmbhere

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a question. When you reverse kegel to push the precum out, piss mixes in. Is there a way to prevent it? In both b3ar's and keshablah's videos, sometimes a spurt of piss comes out too. Same happens to me when I am trying to push the precum out.

Reactions: Blast_It_25

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
24 hour update.

Nothing so far. Don't expect anything,but as I said I would update the thread on a regular basis.
Yes! Keep us posted @cmbhere ! I’d like to know the results!! And btw the “nun’s vagina in the Sahara” cracked me up so bad!!! Hahahaha... :)

CrazyJambon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm Pickle Riiiick !

For the past 3 days, I've added some Saw Palmetto and Maca to my stack and boy, it seems like I produce more precum than ever. To the point it's running down my shaft, especially during edging. Semen volume has definitely gotten bigger as well. Nothing spectacular though.

So, the stack:

- 1200 mg soy Lecithin (still waiting for my non GMO sunflower so not taking more than this until then)
- 200 - 400 mg Pygeum extract (12%)
- 4000 mg Maca root
- 320 - 480 mg Saw Palmetto (extract)
- 2000 mg Arginine

I've also ordered some beta-sitosterol (375 mg) and am still waiting for it. Still don't know what is the main agonist in precum production or if there's a synergy between some phytosterols or other compounds found in all of them though. Beta-sitosterol seems like a good guess as it is pretty much the main phytosterol found in Pygeum if I recall. And some people have reported producing more precum on it too.

I'll keep y'all updated !

The precum keeps flowing no matter what.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm Pickle Riiiick !

For the past 3 days, I've added some Saw Palmetto and Maca to my stack and boy, it seems like I produce more precum than ever. To the point it's running down my shaft, especially during edging. Semen volume has definitely gotten bigger as well. Nothing spectacular though.

So, the stack:

- 1200 mg soy Lecithin (still waiting for my non GMO sunflower so not taking more than this until then)
- 200 - 400 mg Pygeum extract (12%)
- 4000 mg Maca root
- 320 - 480 mg Saw Palmetto (extract)
- 2000 mg Arginine

I've also ordered some beta-sitosterol (375 mg) and am still waiting for it. Still don't know what is the main agonist in precum production or if there's a synergy between some phytosterols or other compounds found in all of them though. Beta-sitosterol seems like a good guess as it is pretty much the main phytosterol found in Pygeum if I recall. And some people have reported producing more precum on it too.

I'll keep y'all updated !

The precum keeps flowing no matter what.
Excellent updater. Keep working the supplements.

Reactions: CrazyJambon

I have a question. When you reverse kegel to push the precum out, piss mixes in. Is there a way to prevent it? In both b3ar's and keshablah's videos, sometimes a spurt of piss comes out too. Same happens to me when I am trying to push the precum out.

Well for me personally they are both completely different sensations. I don't actually try to "push" like I'm peeing. I just reverse kegal and kinda just relax my balls and sometimes it'll spurt out. But I don't actually try pushing like I'm about to go to the bathroom if that makes sense? It's almost likes theres 2 different muscles and you have to figure out how to work one of them without triggering the other. It'll get to a point where you don't have to really "force" it out. It'll just flow naturally with the kegaling and spurt out sometimes. Atleast for me it did

cmbhere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
48 hour update.

No change. I did cheat a little bit and add celery seeds to my salad for dinner last night, but I don't think that'll make a difference at this point.

For some reason I cannot log into the site on my phone so the next update will have to be Monday.

Reactions: drambone2001

CrazyJambon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
48 hour update.

No change. I did cheat a little bit and add celery seeds to my salad for dinner last night, but I don't think that'll make a difference at this point.

For some reason I cannot log into the site on my phone so the next update will have to be Monday.

Give it some time. At least a few weeks. It's been 5 weeks for me and now I can say that it's getting pretty intense. But I have also made changes in my stack over time and it's getting more and more effective, or so it seems.

Reactions: drambone2001

cmbhere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Give it some time. At least a few weeks. It's been 5 weeks for me and now I can say that it's getting pretty intense. But I have also made changes in my stack over time and it's getting more and more effective, or so it seems.

HEY PICKLE RIIIIIIICK!!

I'll give it some time. Just posting my updates as I am sure people are curious as to timeframe.

Reactions: tutkunadam

Blast_It_25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same for me too