Question For Bottoms

herbho

Worshipped Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2009
Posts
2,389
Media
0
Likes
21,113
Points
693
Location
Cleveland (Ohio, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gender
Male
How do you like being fucked? Do you like it slow and deep, fast and furious, slammed and then pulled out and slammed again or another technique? Each of us has a technique that we prefer from our tops. Of course, variety isn't bad, either ; depends on the guy. I like slow and deep to start, then fast, driving my prostate crazy. It makes me scream with pleasure. I don't like when the top pulls out and them slams back in, because it really hurts. How about you? What do you prefer and why?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brett222
I always want the top to start out easy and slow, not going too deep right away. Since I tend to mostly bottom for very well hung men, this means I don't want it balls deep for several minutes. The first few minutes not being too intense are critical for being able to have a long session. It's painful if a top just goes to town right away, and that's no fun.

After I've been warmed up, I like a medium-pace with increasing depth, eventually hitting as deep as they can go. Once they've been going at it for a while and I've really loosened up, then I do like more intense and sudden thrusts, but even this I want to be tempered with some slower moments. It's perfect when a top just knows when it's time to slow down for a bit, and then when it's time to intensify again. As you said, variety is key, but periods of a regular rhythm are also nice.

When I'm feeling really in need of a deep and hard picking, I like to lie on my back with the top on top of me, I take a big hit of poppers, and then I grab the top's butt and hips and I pull the top deep into me as they thrust. The feeling is super intense, but I think the fact that I am partly controlling it makes it more manageable. I do this with my boyfriend who is pretty much the same size as me though slightly thicker. He's skinny and I'm somewhat muscular, so I can really pound him into me hard, and wow it's incredible!

I also love getting on my knees in a "child's pose" (I know, sounds inappropriate, but if you do yoga, you know what I'm talking about) and have the top just go to town on my ass.

Ok, now I really need to get fucked...
 
Not a bottom but from my experience of topping dudes I would say 98% of guys don’t like being slammed right from the start. The 2% of dudes that do are either: high or just been fucked. If we’re doing a lot of foreplay or I’m just really turned on, I’m more aggressive than I normally am but in general I like to take my time and get him ready for me. Love to pop the head in and make out as I inch in deeper pausing when he tells me to stop. Rarely do they have to tell me to stop unless I’m bringing them to the edge too quickly haha. Every guy has a position that makes them most relaxed and open so don’t be afraid to share that with us tops. We wanna know what works and we’re gonna do it because if it’s good, we are gonna want a lot more. Finding a good bottom is tough so if a guy isn’t willing to put in the work to make you feel good, kick his ass out and invite me over lol!
 
Not a bottom but from my experience of topping dudes I would say 98% of guys don’t like being slammed right from the start. The 2% of dudes that do are either: high or just been fucked. If we’re doing a lot of foreplay or I’m just really turned on, I’m more aggressive than I normally am but in general I like to take my time and get him ready for me. Love to pop the head in and make out as I inch in deeper pausing when he tells me to stop. Rarely do they have to tell me to stop unless I’m bringing them to the edge too quickly haha. Every guy has a position that makes them most relaxed and open so don’t be afraid to share that with us tops. We wanna know what works and we’re gonna do it because if it’s good, we are gonna want a lot more. Finding a good bottom is tough so if a guy isn’t willing to put in the work to make you feel good, kick his ass out and invite me over lol!

I love this attitude! There's nothing hotter than a top who wants to please his bottom. You can come over to my place, anytime ;-)
 
I love this attitude! There's nothing hotter than a top who wants to please his bottom. You can come over to my place, anytime ;-)
Nothing turns me on more when I can make my bottom cum, especially hands free! I swear my dick hangs mad heavy after and to see that twinkle in their eye when I’m rubbing their ass cuddling after ... mmmmmm now I need to see if someone’s available haha
 
Varies depending on my mood
But generally I like when they pull all the way out and slam back in
I enjoy the slight pain & thought of my hole wide open
 
  • Like
Reactions: erpap and Big_a_20
Like others it depends on my mood. Sometimes I want to bent over, have my hair pulled, and fucked hard. Each thrust slamming into me. Other times I want my legs on his shoulders as he slowly penetrates me and I look at him. When he's feeling it, I like to ride, especially as he grabs my hips and manipulates me.
 
Guess depends on my mood at the time. Usually I love being rimmed or cock teased at first. Slow and deep and once comfortable and horny than I want it hard and fast while I shoot.
 
Pulling my head back by my hair and then him giving it to me deep, fast and furious, slammed and then pulled out and slammed again is when I’m really fucking horny. Which is most of the time. But I do love being taken from behind slow and deep with a top who wants to own my ass, his hands over my mouth or around my neck. His mouth near my ear so I can hear him grunt and groan and breathe heavy in my ear with his tongue darting in and out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brett222
Nothing turns me on more when I can make my bottom cum, especially hands free! I swear my dick hangs mad heavy after and to see that twinkle in their eye when I’m rubbing their ass cuddling after ... mmmmmm now I need to see if someone’s available haha
Hot!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Big_a_20
Power bottom here. I love feeling a guy, especially a really large one, slide into me and power plow me til he empties his nut load deep inside me. I love heavy fucking from huge cocks and seeing the looks of satisfaction in the top's eyes as he cuts loose and plows because I know most guys can't take the size and use. I've been lucky to do it on film where you have to be able to take several hours of long powerful strokes like that from guys who rival stallions with their size. Getting use like that at an orgy is also an awesome pleasure high. Plus, at those there are always guys standing around watching the line of guys fucking me and commenting on what a huge loose slut I am. And I am really proud of it.
 
Not a bottom but from my experience of topping dudes I would say 98% of guys don’t like being slammed right from the start. The 2% of dudes that do are either: high or just been fucked. If we’re doing a lot of foreplay or I’m just really turned on, I’m more aggressive than I normally am but in general I like to take my time and get him ready for me. Love to pop the head in and make out as I inch in deeper pausing when he tells me to stop. Rarely do they have to tell me to stop unless I’m bringing them to the edge too quickly haha. Every guy has a position that makes them most relaxed and open so don’t be afraid to share that with us tops. We wanna know what works and we’re gonna do it because if it’s good, we are gonna want a lot more. Finding a good bottom is tough so if a guy isn’t willing to put in the work to make you feel good, kick his ass out and invite me over lol!
Im a total bottom and like to have dominant Top. I work with the person fucking me. I want to pleasure my top , so i le tthem know how I like it, and they tell me how they want to fuck me , like a dominant top should
 
Im a total bottom and like to have dominant Top. I work with the person fucking me. I want to pleasure my top , so i le tthem know how I like it, and they tell me how they want to fuck me , like a dominant top should
Don’t get me wrong I def let my bottom know I’m in charge and if you do what I tell you, you will enjoy it. Just being big and thick, I gotta be careful at the start. Once they are warmed up, I’m slamming and pounding them good ;)
 
How do you like being fucked? Do you like it slow and deep, fast and furious, slammed and then pulled out and slammed again or another technique? Each of us has a technique that we prefer from our tops. Of course, variety isn't bad, either ; depends on the guy. I like slow and deep to start, then fast, driving my prostate crazy. It makes me scream with pleasure. I don't like when the top pulls out and them slams back in, because it really hurts. How about you? What do you prefer and why?

depends on the size, yeah for us size matters.
 
situation and participants make the scenario different every time. There are times when we both want to feel the love and take it nice and slow with long, deep and loving strokes and then there are those times when i want those long, deep strokes to emulate a steam train and just pound the hell out of me. if this is done in an open and "public" area then i like to show off a bit and get the pounding instead of the loving - just the exhibitionist in me as @MuscledHorse can understand.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MuscledHorse