Question from a Virgin...

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Joined
May 28, 2006
Posts
142
Media
0
Likes
42
Points
238
Location
Nebraska
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gender
Male
I've yet to have sex...Yeah. Laugh it up. You try finding gay tail in Nebraska. But I have a question...it may be gross, random, and stupid, but oh well.

If you pull out of the ass...does it ever have shit on it? And if that happens, what do you do?
 
:party2:A Party hat!:party2:

I am an anal virgin as well so I have no clue. "Butt" (bad pun I know) I will be coming back to this and see peoples answers!
 
Never had it happen myself, but I've heard stories from friends saying after pulling out, yes, there was poop. haha i love that word. as a rule of thumb, go before hand.

also, since you're a virgin i hope this helps you!

Ten Rules of Anal Sex
 
I've yet to have sex...Yeah. Laugh it up. You try finding gay tail in Nebraska.
First step, move out of Nebraska! Heck bypass the whole mid-west and go to a big city on one of the coasts.:cool:

I have a question...it may be gross, random, and stupid, but oh well.
If you pull out of the ass...does it ever have shit on it? And if that happens, what do you do?
Yes, it's rare but it can happen. When it does happen, you wipe it off.
 
*HURL* This is why I never have been interested in anal sex.