Question!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

TITANboner: I go the gym often to work out. Well, after working out I am drenched in my own sweat. I mean I sweat A LOT! So I often take showers at the gym. Well, one day I was washing down there and got aroused. (big mistake) The other guys quickly saw that I was pretty big for my size (I am about 5'6'.) They all couldn't stop staring at me. One guy asked what I was using to make it that big and I laughed and told him nothing. Well, as soon as I leave the shower room a bunch of women come up to me and ask about my dick. They wanted to see it. I passed. I am pretty private about my large erect dick. Has anyone else had problems like this? people wanting you for you dick. Plus, should I continue to take showers at the gym. The other guys are beginning to annoy me about it.

2. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

There has been quite alot of comments on this board about the lockerroom/gym/shower/boner issue. I too have a huge size and have gotten lots of comments, stares etc when people see it. I have found that the bottom line is that you are the one that's in control: if you want people to see your cock, even erect, thats up to you. I like to show it off from time to time but by and large I keep pretty descrete about it.

There is no hiding a hardon though!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice