Quickie confession

I am phobic of centipedes and millipedes. Can't even look at them. Can't look at something I think might be one, or squish one either. Just. So much nope.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am phobic of centipedes and millipedes. Can't even look at them. Can't look at something I think might be one, or squish one either. Just. So much nope.

Substitute 'pedes with palmetto bugs. Same damn feelings.

Capital Nope

D

deleted1253403

I'd like to feel some pill bugs somewhere

D

deleted1253403

Could smack me with it or use it to push things deeper

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have something like a phobia of drug addiction (I even got spooked the other day about my occasional use of the green stuff). I dread the thought of being dragged down that rabbit hole. And I'm not reassured by the thought some have of "oh, I'm not like that, it wouldn't happen to me". Most people I know seem to think I'm not the sort of person who would be at risk, but I'm not so sure. So I try to condition myself to vehemently react against the thought of ever trying certain substances.

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m a popaholic.
Me too! I love to watch Dr. Pimple Popper, Dr. Sandra Lee. I watched her on YouTube way before she got her own TLC show. If I want time away from Hubby, I just put it on. He runs from the room, lol!