R. Not Guilty!!!

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think the public will continue to support him to the extent that his music remains enjoyable. This won't hurt his career.

Trapped in the closet is awesome.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why is it that we can always count on Skull Mason to celebrate whenever a sick, demented, criminal, rich, celebrity scum who gets off in court because of his/her wealth and celebrity even though they are clearly guilty? :confused:

R. Kelly acquitted on all charges!!! Now before you start hatin, just recognize that he is responsible for more children being born in the last 15 years than almost any other man. And if you are 15 or have a 15 year old sibling there is a good chance you or him/her were conceived to his music as well. In fact, some of you here may have seeded it up because of his music. If you haven't knocked boots to some of his work get with it and start smashing.

Supposedly a "mole" on his back turned out to be a fleck on the film, that upon further inspection and frame by frame viewing disappeared and reappeared. Anyone seen the tapes?

Do your thing R.!

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it that we can always count on Skull Mason to celebrate whenever a sick, demented, criminal, rich, celebrity scum who gets off in court because of his/her wealth and celebrity even though they are clearly guilty? :confused:

Hmm maybe because I am a "sick, demented, criminal piece of scum". Can you provide examples of these people I support? But it is interesting that since I have backed Barry Bonds (I don't recall you giving roger clemens the above mentioned label), and now R. Kelly, that you seem to have a problem with the people I give props to. Do you dislike all talented black celebrities besides barack obama?

Or maybe I can just give credit where credit is due and not be a sorry judgmental fuck who hates any chance he gets. The man has talent. The man has skills. The man likes them young (who doesn't?). In how many countries it is illegal or highly frowned upon to have sex with a 15 year old, who by the way doesn't seem all that interested in getting R. in trouble? What a ruthless demented man he must be.

Is he really a sick man, simcha? Do you not think a hot 15 year old wouldn't do whatever they could to fuck a celebrity? Have you never video taped yourself sucking someone's cock? Some people like to piss on people, does that make them sick and demented? Some guys like getting fucked in the ass and mouth at the same time with two big cocks, does that make them sick and demented? Some men like fucking young chicks, who these days look about 6 years older than they really are, and probably claim to be that much older as well just to get some of that R. Dick. Does that make one sick and demented? Who made that sick and demented, but dressing up as a dominatrix and whipping and stomping on ones nutsack not? Some stupid fucking by-law made by some people who were too fucked up looking, or too old, or had too little game to have sex with a hot young chick.

People of ordinary stature love to hate on people who have made it somewhere, what if someone looked at all the skeletons in your closet? What if they knew the secret thoughts that ran around in your head, what would they think of you then, simcha? Are you truly that pure of thought and action that you can label r kelly and barry bonds or michael jackson or whoever you think I support, as sick and demented? Have you not thought of all they have contributed to this world? Have the aforementioned people not had a positive effect on millions of people worldwide? They may still be "sick and demented", but I won't let labels or judgments made by society as a whole (and the same whole that elected your boy GW twice) direct me in my thoughts. That is the egoic mindframe, destined to make you a hater for life.

You know simcha, in some countries, and in some places in america, the acts you engage in everyday are looked upon as far worse, or downright illegal, than fucking a 15 year old, piss or no piss. In some places punishable by death. Do you think you deserve 15 years or getting stoned in the town center for sucking dick? I found this chart telling.

A table of worldwide ages of consent, including US states

Last edited:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well its not a GAY scandal so he probably will be OK in America. America seems to have more of a problem with gay artists than any other social group. Just look at the Billboard charts; where's the homo's? Acts like Queen, Scissor sisters & Mika all had huge success worldwide but they seem to be too camp for the US market. Radio stations are flat-out homophobic.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Remember: There's a huge difference between being innocent and being not guilty.
The jurors claim they had no problem stating that it was R.Kelly on the video tape,however, they could not with all certainty place the alleged underage young woman in the video.
The "alleged" victim of the sex tape refused to say it was her, she denied it was her, and her parents denied it was her.
Of course, in the ten years since the incident, various members of her family have come into unexplained wealth. Some of them are employed by R.Kelly at this time. Payoffs??
You do the math.
Sooner or later, someone will put a bullet in his head and justice will be served.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't believe the difference between a trial for a celeb and a trial for a normal run of the mill human being. If this was you or I it would have taken about 4 months for the trial to be done with. I guess he had to come up with big money before the trial could commence.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the evidence wasn't damning, I have no problem with this decision. One could look at the video and say it was a speck, another could say it was just a bad editing job and that frame to frame consistency is required for something as conclusively damning as the mole..

D

deleted15807

Remember: There's a huge difference between being innocent and being not guilty.
The jurors claim they had no problem stating that it was R.Kelly on the video tape,however, they could not with all certainty place the alleged underage young woman in the video.
The "alleged" victim of the sex tape refused to say it was her, she denied it was her, and her parents denied it was her.
Of course, in the ten years since the incident, various members of her family have come into unexplained wealth. Some of them are employed by R.Kelly at this time. Payoffs??
You do the math.
Sooner or later, someone will put a bullet in his head and justice will be served.

There will be no bullets in the head....he will live a long and prosperous life. He's no gangsta rappa.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with you, Skull, on everything you stated. R. Kelly is the shit to people in our generation. I'll still bump 12 Play at a barbecue. Whenever I go to the club, I'm praying for an R. Kelly song to come on. I've acted out the lyrics to 12 Play on plenty of occasions. For the haters out there, let 'em hate. I never let the trial stop me from supporting R. Kelly. I've been a FAN of his since Honey Love and will be until my last breath. He is a master at his craft.

I haven't seen the tape. Everybody else said it was him on the tape, pissin' on that girl. Hahahaha. It probably was. I don't care. Who hasn't made a sex tape, especially if you have the means? I don't think he meant for it to get out like it did but shit happens. I mean you wouldn't want the whole world to know that you like pissin' on people. (haha). I have every one of his albums except 'Happy People' and I play them ALL. I'm glad he's free or this trial over with and whatever else. No one does what he does with his music. He makes it his own and any R. Kelly fan will feel that shit when they listen to his music. He'll make anyone feel like they're the finest person on Earth, the smoothest lovemaker in bed, the best kisser, the one that balls the most, and all kinds of emotioins from his singing. Welcome back, R. Kelly! We missed you!

Last edited:

blar

Experimental Member
Media