Racial Preference Poll

What's your racial prefence for attraction?

• Attracted exclusively to certain races but not your's.

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Attracted exclusively to certain races including your's.

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Attracted to certain races but not your's with some exceptions.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Attracted to certain races including your's with some exceptions.

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • Attracted to all races but not your's.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Attracted to all races including your's.

Votes: 45 50.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love all women, any race, any colour. I'm white. My current gf is black. She's the best I've ever had. She stunningly beautiful, ravishingly sexy. But she's more - she's one hell of a lovely person; deep and caring and honest to the core. I adore her. She's a goddess to me.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
tiggerpoo - that is most excellent! i love to hear of such things as people being happy and finding people who love and understand them. It sounds like you have a keeper.

Goodwood, you've hit the nail on the head. We've been together now for 3 1/2 years. Hopefull forever. :biggrin1:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Love all women, any race, any colour. I'm white. My current gf is black. She's the best I've ever had. She stunningly beautiful, ravishingly sexy. But she's more - she's one hell of a lovely person; deep and caring and honest to the core. I adore her. She's a goddess to me.

awww that's so sweet. now you guys should go and make babies!!! half-white/half-black kids are sooo freakin cute! :biggrin1: well, biracials are just good looking in general.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd be interested to see if at 61 he's going to make some babies. People are having kids much later these days due to 2nd marriages. And to think my dad thought he was too old at 37!

Mademoiselle

No more babies for me. I've got two beautiful children, aged 24 and 22.
My gf is 24 and she also doesn't want babies. So we take necessary precautions.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mancunians are from Manchester. * Scousers - Liverpool.* Jocks - scottish.* Paddies - Irish * Brummies - Midlands. * I missed out Cockneys (London).
Lovely, :frown1::confused: you have a derogatory name for everybody don't you.
basically bored with all the fat tarts we have on offer in the UK.
I watch BBC America and films made in the UK when available. England isn't exactly pumping out a plethora of buff, muscled, hard bodied straight men these days. :tongue:

Luckily for us, we are now being infiltrated by no end of gorgeous Polish, Lithuanean and other former Eastern Bloc lovelies who haven't yet learned that it's OK to shovel 10 Mars Bars down your neck for breakfast.

I do have a thing about black girls. The blacker the better. Grace Jones being a personal favourite, but blondes can be fun, too (and all in between).
Oh gee, lucky us. :rolleyes:

I guess I'm easy.

Mademoiselle,
No more babies for me. I've got two beautiful children, aged 24 and 22. My gf is 24 and she also doesn't want babies. So we take necessary precautions.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Oh great so you are saying I missed my chance and now I have to wait until I am 61 so I can get me a 24 yr old white boy? :tongue::wink:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Lovely, :frown1::confused: you have a derogatory name for everybody don't you.
I watch BBC America and films made in the UK when available. England isn't exactly pumping out a plethora of buff, muscled, hard bodied straight men these days. :tongue:

Luckily for us, we are now being infiltrated by no end of gorgeous Polish, Lithuanean and other former Eastern Bloc lovelies who haven't yet learned that it's OK to shovel 10 Mars Bars down your neck for breakfast.

Oh gee, lucky us. :rolleyes:

I guess I'm easy.

Oh great so you are saying I missed my chance and now I have to wait until I am 61 so I can get me a 24 yr old white boy? :tongue::wink:

Well, if you will look over to your left, you will see that I am 24. :flirt: