Raciel castro

Hmm. He got a shortened bicep on the arm away from the camera, his nipples are no longer simetrical (ones off to the side and the other is almost pointing down?), and his pecs look different sizes.

This boy using way too much roids?
 
The shortened right bicep is due to a tear he had a number of years ago. I don't know the details of how it happened but I'm honestly not surprised given that he used to lift stupidly heavy when he was younger (I heard in high school he would "warm up" by throwing 315 on the bench and knocking out 10-15 reps as a first set, before going to his real work sets).
 
The shortened right bicep is due to a tear he had a number of years ago. I don't know the details of how it happened but I'm honestly not surprised given that he used to lift stupidly heavy when he was younger (I heard in high school he would "warm up" by throwing 315 on the bench and knocking out 10-15 reps as a first set, before going to his real work sets).
His body is horrible now he just injected so much steroids and now heโ€™s like fat and bad body
 
Es heterosexual, pero siempre ha vivido de los gays, muchas personas en Miami y todo Estados Unidos lo han apoyado a cambio de servicios sexuales, a mi me pedรญa 400 dรณlares
 
Es heterosexual, pero siempre ha vivido de los gays, muchas personas en Miami y todo Estados Unidos lo han apoyado a cambio de servicios sexuales, a mi me pedรญa 400 dรณlares
Se sabe q es hetero. Pero no entiendo te pedia $400 para q?. por favores sexuales?. Puedes elaborar un poco mas en eso. Q clase de favores?. Detalles lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Di_No