Rak-su x factor

Firstly if you are going to slag me off you could at least get the grammar correct..
Secondly I do not live in Bournemouth.. it’s the nearest big town yes, but hey I am not as padantic as you
Thirdly at least I do not live in a country where the leader needs to cheat to get there, oh and who happens to be the biggest RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, SEXIST idiot alive.
Finally, I am sure you were able to work out what it means, I did not exactly make it so you needed clues. What you don’t realise is that a majority of official crime figures will show that a larger % of crimes are carried out by Non whites than Whites.. least of all in the US if not would it not be whites your president would be trying to exclude from your country via the ban on travel??? THINK ABOUT IT.

LMAO grammatical error?! Says the cunt who spelled pedantic as "padantic"! Trump certainly isn't dump enough to air his grievances on a public forum. Here's some stats for you: the majority of indictments for the charge of inciting racial hatred since April 2017 have stemmed from online posts. Keep it up!
 
I did not bring Trump up as political did I if you look at my 1st post with his name in... I brought him up as a sexist etc... I think it was you who brought up names as a political theme Lukas
 
I did not bring Trump up as political did I if you look at my 1st post with his name in... I brought him up as a sexist etc... I think it was you who brought up names as a political theme Lukas
Tarheal I mean brought it up political
 
You’re hardly innocent in any of this.

You were throwing around terms like “racist” having been racist yourself in earlier comments when talking about Rak-Su. Staggering, really, that you can see it in others, but not yourself.
 
I come here to get away from that awful “T” word... please discuss elsewhere.
 
You’re hardly innocent in any of this.

You were throwing around terms like “racist” having been racist yourself in earlier comments when talking about Rak-Su. Staggering, really, that you can see it in others, but not yourself.

Not quite sure why I am rasist, I would of said the same comment regardless of anyone’s colour, etc. The reference was regards the type of dancing. ... not sure that’s rasist.
I mentioned race because of trump... not in any other way.

But to be honest I can no deal with this shit from you losers.. why I am using time for this shit so called “ boy band”
 
Not quite sure why I am rasist, I would of said the same comment regardless of anyone’s colour, etc. The reference was regards the type of dancing. ... not sure that’s rasist.
I mentioned race because of trump... not in any other way.

But to be honest I can no deal with this shit from you losers.. why I am using time for this shit so called “ boy band”

It was the Islamophobic comments that you made. You’ve obviously edited them out of your post, or the mods have - cause my post underneath it quoting you has changed to “....” :rolleyes:

Anyway, on another note - the correct spelling is “racist”.

And it’s “could have”, “should have” or “would have”. “Would of” makes zero sense.

But yes, be on your way. You’ve done a good job ruining the thread so far.
 
why are people discussing may and trump in this thread lol

470B579400000578-5151629-image-a-89_1512565901237.jpg
 
It was the Islamophobic comments that you made. You’ve obviously edited them out of your post, or the mods have - cause my post underneath it quoting you has changed to “....” :rolleyes:

Anyway, on another note - the correct spelling is “racist”.

And it’s “could have”, “should have” or “would have”. “Would of” makes zero sense.

But yes, be on your way. You’ve done a good job ruining the thread so far.
What ever ... shit for brains
 
What ever ... shit for brains

Sorry, nobody warned me beforehand I was arguing with a 13 year old.

You probably shouldn’t be on this site. There are naked men and everything.

Go back to your Pokemon, or Peppa Pig, or whatever the fuck it is kids are into these days.

Don’t bother replying to me - this thread has been ruined enough already by you, and I for one won’t be giving you, your racist views, or the moronic nonsense you spew any more time :)