- Joined
- Jun 24, 2020
- Posts
- 689
- Media
- 2
- Likes
- 3,940
- Points
- 413
- Location
- Ribeirão Preto (São Paulo, Brazil)
- Verification
- View
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who is the blond guy?What an amazing butt
Urs KalecinskiWho is the blond guy?
Mmm
Unless I am mistaken, I thought he married a long-term girlfriend and had a kid with her. Or unless she wasn't a long-term girlfriend and had a kid with her? I can't understand the language in his social media posts.He has a girlfriend?
He has 2 kids with the same woman, been married since 2022Unless I am mistaken, I thought he married a long-term girlfriend and had a kid with her. Or unless she wasn't a long-term girlfriend and had a kid with her? I can't understand the language in his social media posts.
A bunda dele redondinha parecendo um galeto assado que delíciaHagan Zoom![]()
Ele deve tá usando uma coquilha. Impossível ele ter ovos desse tamanho.Hagan Zoom![]()
ele é pauzudo mesmo amigo... deve ser aquelas piroca grossa e pesada quando ta mole...Ele deve tá usando uma coquilha. Impossível ele ter ovos desse tamanho.
Pesada kkkHagan Zoom![]()
Eu sei, mas não é esse volume todo não. Acompanho ele há muito tempo. Sei exatamente o tamanho do volume deleele é pauzudo mesmo amigo... deve ser aquelas piroca grossa e pesada quando ta mole...
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.