Random Questions

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Green is a rubbish flavour, it's a medically proven fact that red is the best flavour, followed by black then by purple. Green is the worst flavour but yellow is only marginally better.

NS wanna swap all your red sweets for my green sweets?

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Green is a rubbish flavour, it's a medically proven fact that red is the best flavour, followed by black then by purple. Green is the worst flavour but yellow is only marginally better.

NS wanna swap all your red sweets for my green sweets?

colors have taste?

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, Dongalong. But, I saw it spelt "fuckinay"... is it the same thing? Just checking =)

As for my Avatar, I am really glad I picked that one. I love it when I post some comment and those lovely boobs show up =D

love your boobies chaps - i dont have enough to wobble like that.

my random odd question is that - can I / will I ever get to meet a loving well hung gay couple that may want to meet /befriend, or play with a fun horny scottish girl who loves to watch???? Sorry - i tried the personals no-one wants me!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
love your boobies chaps - i dont have enough to wobble like that.

my random odd question is that - can I / will I ever get to meet a loving well hung gay couple that may want to meet /befriend, or play with a fun horny scottish girl who loves to watch???? Sorry - i tried the personals no-one wants me!
Tried cross dressing?

actually mr dongalong I haven't tried cross dressing - but It may well be a good idea - I think I'd make a good 'man' I dont have much boobies to hide!! -
im really thinking about it now -

but meanwhile any gay male and polyamorous couple out there - please try me!!

sorry worth a try

xx

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
A lot of black sweets are made with dark green food coloring.

Why is it people want you to be their friend but aren't a true friend in return?
Because they have learned how to manipulate people to get what they want, maybe you should learn, that way you will know which "friendly" people to avoid!