Rate me

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
very.hot.dude

Your quote:

"I guess I should have said only reply if you're hung b/c that is what I like and those are the guys I want to hear from. I sense jealousy from a bunch of you."

My quote:
You crack me up. OBVIOUSLY you haven't been on this site long enough to know that anyone CAN and WILL respond to these threads. Sometimes they are serious, other times not, sometimes with wisecracks and sometimes with sympathy. Sounds like you are getting it all.

Welcome to the site!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first pics - I only like hung men. Tell me what you think.
:smile:
Hey Big Guy...nice pics...so well focused. Thx for sharing
esp the 1st one...goes well with your nice brown,polished, "hard-wood" floor! Hee Hee!

Also can till U R a pretty clean dude nice hands with groomed finger nails;
I know behind is clean from all those empty rolls of toilett paper...:biggrin1:
It all good man! U have basically come to the right site with lpsg if U like hung men among many:wink:
Enjoy!

very.hot.dude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RU - maybe you have a small head, but uh i asked for hung guys not pathetic small (no offense). Hung guys hit me up! (sorry small guys stay away - no offense - just not into you or your trying to compare yourselves to me cuz there is none sorry and you don't turn me on)...

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lol. Wow, somebody please tell me this is a joke. Like what u like, want what u want. If you're going to post things on an open forum though be open and appreciative of any responses you get. Being an insulting hypocrite isn't going to be found attractive by anyone no matter how much or little u have to offer. chill and trust that truely, there's no jealousy.

thinking

1st Like
Media
A toilet roll is about 4 1/4" long, and you are not much longer, (No more then 4 1/2 NBP!) so it makes you very short, making it look thinker then it really is. Just about anyone is hung compared to that!

See, you aren't the only one that can be a smart ass.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wont rate your cock, only your ATTITUDE. And that gets -0...

There are nice, polite ways to say things in here. Guess you havent mastered that. If you only want HUNG guys, just sit at a glory hole all day, and pick what you want. (PS, I doubt ANY hung guys would want you, UNLESS you have an incredible ASS and are face down on a bed)...

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sorry mate, with that attitude, you ain't gonna get a hung guy, or any guy.
Chill, enjoy, or don't ask to be rated... Whatever your size enjoy it and let others do the same.
Good luck