Really Hairy Armpits

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Ok, so I have a bit of a fetish for really hairy male armpits. I just ran across some pics of a model named Ryan Bertroche today, and his pits are just my type. Anybody else have any pics of really hairy armpits (your own, from online, etc.) or any good examples of guys like this?

http://38.media.tumblr.com/7ef1a0625c40cc8ad0bea5adf3e4f050/tumblr_ne58vzuFk11trw3nco2_1280.jpg

Oh wow. Thats really nice! I like how the hair is dark and thick and has very well defined borders and the rest of his torso is predominantly smooth. Makes a great contrast. He's obviously trimmed it so its shorter and it doesn't get wild and out of hand and it makes it look even more manicured and tight. It's not messy like the two pictures in the subsequent post.

For some reason, hair like this makes a man seem younger and more virile. I just want to shove my face in there and take a deep inhale and then make it nice and wet.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh wow. Thats really nice! I like how the hair is dark and thick and has very well defined borders and the rest of his torso is predominantly smooth. Makes a great contrast. He's obviously trimmed it so its shorter and it doesn't get wild and out of hand and it makes it look even more manicured and tight. It's not messy like the two pictures in the subsequent post.

For some reason, hair like this makes a man seem younger and more virile. I just want to shove my face in there and take a deep inhale and then make it nice and wet.

LOL - I agree with you 100%. I am NOT a fan of shaving - now manicuring / keeping trimmed is another thing entirely. And wow - he is just stunning.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Way too hairy I don't even got that much at lest I'm evolving while you guys are still cave men

"I don't even got that much"

No punctuation.

Misspelled "least"

Very evolved.

Are you sure it's not delayed puberty?

No punctuation.

Misspelled "least"

Very evolved.

I suffered from delayed puberty. Its not very pleasant. But, I think it only affected my physical and emotional development, not sure how it affects mental development. However I suspect precocious puberty could detrimentally affect mental development by virtue of sex hormones affecting neuronal development way before the brain is ready. It seems at all the boys that grew adult sized dicks at my school turned out to be numbskulls. Big dick no brain syndrome.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

No punctuation.

Misspelled "least"

Very evolved.

looks like it's done

Seriously I'm 26.

I don't really care about the spelling as this is not an exam.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I suffered from delayed puberty. Its not very pleasant. But, I think it only affected my physical and emotional development, not sure how it affects mental development. However I suspect precocious puberty could detrimentally affect mental development by virtue of sex hormones affecting neuronal development way before the brain is ready. It seems at all the boys that grew adult sized dicks at my school turned out to be numbskulls. Big dick no brain syndrome.

it's not like I'm lacking in skull size 24" or 61cm circumference if that is what your saying .

I can learn anything as I'm a gifted Visual-Spatial Learner but it went to waste and was ignored and neglected ....
My brain is not closed off to new information to be quickly learned

Even sports like baseball I'm kinda good at it maybe even could have gotten to the collage level if it hadn't gone to waste..

Last edited:

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
a good bud of mine has pits very similar to that. I love to lay him on the bed, take his wrists and put both his arms over his head and wet all his pit hair with my tongue. You should hear his moans when I do.

His cock hair is just as congested and thick, but hardly a hair on his beautiful smooth chest. Amazing hair patterns on men. I have enough hair on my head for three men and a crotch to match, but light chest hair and a fair beard.

Body hair is an amazing and sexy thing!

a good bud of mine has pits very similar to that. I love to lay him on the bed, take his wrists and put both his arms over his head and wet all his pit hair with my tongue. You should hear his moans when I do.

His cock hair is just as congested and thick, but hardly a hair on his beautiful smooth chest. Amazing hair patterns on men. I have enough hair on my head for three men and a crotch to match, but light chest hair and a fair beard.

Body hair is an amazing and sexy thing!

Oh he sounds really nice. Whats his number? ;)

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lol! I think I double Fahrbot's comment - we need contact info. Bring him on here!!!!

He's a find.. I met him several months ago and went apeshit over him, lol.
He's a cute, sweet guy I take excellent care of. As a matter of fact I've spoiled the hell out of him.

I better not put his number up, lol.

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like those real real real hairy armpits like that model has. I am surprised photographers and fashion designers have allowed him to keep his pits that long and hairy. Usually don't they want their models to be smooth and boyish. Can we finally be making a turn toward a normal more masculine look. Side question. I wonder if the model even thinks twice about his armpits hair?n Does he realize his armpit hair is thicker and longer then average? He has to right?!?

Reactions: deleted1181089

I like those real real real hairy armpits like that model has. I am surprised photographers and fashion designers have allowed him to keep his pits that long and hairy. Usually don't they want their models to be smooth and boyish. Can we finally be making a turn toward a normal more masculine look. Side question. I wonder if the model even thinks twice about his armpits hair?n Does he realize his armpit hair is thicker and longer then average? He has to right?!?

Sure he does. Unfortunately one exception doesn't make a trend. Even though the thought of lots of hairy armpitted models makes me weak at the knees.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sure he does. Unfortunately one exception doesn't make a trend. Even though the thought of lots of hairy armpitted models makes me weak at the knees.

Again I agree Fahrbot!

For me I wish I had chest hair. But I don't I am VERY envious of guys who do. My pits are well formed and hairy ;-) So are my legs. I have a little hair on my belly / happy trail - but nothing on the chest. It makes me sad.

But I'll worship any guy who does have perfect body hair. I've even admonished guys who shave. I don't want BOYS I want MEN! Lol. But thats me. And this model that has been posted. He's about perfect.