Really?

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I maybe give him a lot of credit, but I thought his posts were fun nonsense....If that makes sense to anyone?

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Not spam. Crackerjack's threads and many of his posts were, for the most part, intended as satire and were often parodies of topics that get played over and over here ad nauseum. Some of them were quite funny, and moreover elicited lots of funny responses. Threads like these for example: Do I tell the Boss I am hung?.. Penis Reduction Operation.. Measuring Formulae.. Girlfriend wants to try a smaller guy etc. They were very much in the spirit of the Onion or National Lampoon. Whether one appreciates them is a matter of subjective taste.

Of course, not everybody got the joke, and some of them fell flat, like overplaying "the Boss" theme in 3 or 4 threads. But he was original, clearly intelligent, clever with words, and at his best, hilarious. I know I was not alone in appreciating these lighthearted diversions from much of the idiocy, the boring repetitiveness, and the sturm und drang that seems so much in abundance. He acquired many fans in his short tenure here.

I agree with Countryguy, luka, helga, and I'm sure many others. The problem for me is that his threads were called "nonsense" to begin with. One man's cup of tea is another's vinegar, is it not? I can see how if you didn't get the (sometimes subtle) joke you might think his threads were pointless, but much of what gets posted here is utterly pointless, imho. There is plenty of nonsense to go around, but at the very least Crackerjack was refreshing, entertaining, and unique. Moreover, unlike some unrestrained personalities, he was utterly harmless.

His most recent thread was posted in the wrong forum. I can't tell you which, because for some reason that thread has been deleted. Whether it was deliberate, he couldn't help himself, or it was an honest mistake, I couldn't speculate. Was he banned for "nonsense", for posting in the wrong forum, or both? He could have been more careful if he wanted to stay around, but maybe he didn't want to and didn't care. Who knows?

Is permanently banning him heavyhanded? He did post in the wrong forum after being warned, after all. Does that warrant banning? Could it just be moved to the appropriate forum, as happens all the time? I'll leave that to the mods. If he was banned for posting "nonsense", I would say that is pure nonsense.

Last edited:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Countryguy, luka, helga, and I'm sure many others. The problem for me is that his threads were called "nonsense" to begin with. One man's cup of tea is another's vinegar, is it not? I can see how if you didn't get the (sometimes subtle) joke you might think his threads were pointless, but much of what gets posted here is utterly pointless, imho. There is plenty of nonsense to go around, but at the very least Crackerjack was refreshing, entertaining, and unique. Moreover, unlike some unrestrained personalities, he was utterly harmless.

Every single post on this site is pure and utter nonsense, mine included.