Recognizing someone on cam

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Joined
Apr 19, 2012
Posts
8,080
Media
38
Likes
5,953
Points
448
Location
San Antonio (Texas, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gender
Male
I was watching a cam on another site the other day and I recognized the guy who was camming. He wasn't showing his face but there was a picture in the background that was a giveaway if you knew him. I scrolled down to his profile and he said his location was Texas so I new it was him. I never realized that he was into camming nor did I realize he had a bi side. He is married and very macho acting in person. On the cam he was offering to be "your bitch and cum slut". I watched him until he came. Nice cut cock and big hangars. I see him occasionally in social situations but I don't think I'll ever let him know,

I did turn on my cam to see if he would watch me. (he didn't)

Anyone else recognize someone on cam that surprised you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 402keith
I have one worse than that. I was a a glory hole getting my sick sucked. I asked the get to come in my booth. When I opened the door it was someone I knew from work.
 
I have one worse than that. I was a a glory hole getting my sick sucked. I asked the get to come in my booth. When I opened the door it was someone I knew from work.
So now you found a co worker that sucks dick, I think you might have lucked out here.
 
I have one worse than that. I was a a glory hole getting my sick sucked. I asked the get to come in my booth. When I opened the door it was someone I knew from work.
Truly mixed emotions, if I had experienced that - Yikes! then... Yee-Haa!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: deleted877384