regarding circumcision

D_Nailer Lautner

Experimental Member
Media
guys i have always had this doubt in my mind. i have a circumcised penis and i have always wondered how a circumcised penis feels for a woman. does it pain too much for the girl because of too much friction? do women prefer uncircumcised dicks becuase they are more smooth and less painful?? how shud a circumcised peson have sex in way that is less painful and more pleasurable to the woman?
( I dont want to be painful to my partner...thats y i'm asking this q.)

uncutmeat2212

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got in trouble for this one once...From what a woman told me, a circumsized penis felt like "a broom stick handle being rammed..." (something along those lines) and an uncircumsized penis was more coomfortable in the sense that the penis was sliding in its skin creating pressure and not friction (like filling up and deflating a ballon in a cup versus filling it up and sticking it in the cup) anyways thats just one woman and thats her opinion and I am obviously biased. In regards to your situation Id say keep it moist, and slow to start with and see how she reacts to more. Better yet, ask her!

edman

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was circumcised at 25yrs old and my wife says its definitely better although we don't do it often enough as 1) she's got a v.low sex-drive & 2) seems to have the smallest pussy(pain for her).
From my point of view i find sex better since I was circ'd.

adam

Expert Member
Media
How considerate you are!!
respectable.

My ex-gf often told me that mine was more stimulative than her ex-husbands' uncut ones, so she really loved my high-tight cut. She was much more senior to me and divorced twice.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Every woman I have ever been with have said that they prefered an uncut cock for it was more comfortable and the feeling of the foreskin moving inside them was incredible and it was fun to play with and nibble on.

Maybe they just tell each man what they think he wants to hear?

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Even though all of the women I have had sex with have been afraid of the size of my cock, when they find out they can take most of it if I am very gentle etc. I have been told that had I not been uncut they could not have taken it at all. The foreskin makes it easier and they love my dick.

About my earlier post....I have alway had repeat performances, even after we have broken up, most have returned for some more sex or at least told me that they made a huge mistake for leaving me. So, I guess actions speak louder than words.