Regular Gym Shorts

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, we do. And that's why some of us still wear the shorter (mid-thigh) shorts without a liner, so they can ogle our furry quads and thighs as well as our cocks.

And I won't even go into the "should I wear a jock/briefs/nothing under my gym shorts" debate...

LittleDude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah we know, and yeah, most "big" guys like to show. The girls look, and the other guys treat us like kings. Nothing like catching someone looking, then quickly looking away. Fucking hilarious.

You big guys ARE kings. I've been caught looking and doing the quick look away, very embarassing, especially when you laugh, knowing that you caught me looking.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
i think guys are very aware how much they show while wearing gym shorts. every guy is aware of his dick 24x7. during a workout the bigger concern is making sure everything stays in place, and that no spontaneous boners pop up unexpectedly.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes :redface::tongue:, can't help it, all my shorts always shows a bit of my outline, but yeah, it's the same like girls wearing tops and you can see their nipples true it. If they show, we show :biggrin1:

So many natural bulges all around. Just one of the many facts of life that help keeps life interesting.

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
yes i am aware. i like it and i like to see it on other guys. it looks good.

if i want to be more modest i will wear compression shorts instead of jocks or briefs which tend to show it a lot more, especially when i am running.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear mesh gym shorts with no liners. I am not careful to keep my stuff covered all the time but try to keep it at a level that is not obvious. I did notice that when I am on the rowing machine there is a woman who will generally work at one of the wall machines that places her in a perfect position to look up my shorts. I make sure not to disappoint her.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yea I've caught several staring then look at me to see if I caught them doing it.

I give them a good shit eating grin and start up a conversation.

launch6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OK, that settles it, I'm losing the underwear in the gym from now on. But at my gym I'll be the only one. I can't believe what chicken-shits the guys in my gym are. It's rare that I even see one in the locker room! And the worst part is, the young guys are the most paranoid. Alas!

unkutt1

Sexy Member
Media
OK, that settles it, I'm losing the underwear in the gym from now on. But at my gym I'll be the only one. I can't believe what chicken-shits the guys in my gym are. It's rare that I even see one in the locker room! And the worst part is, the young guys are the most paranoid. Alas!

wish I'd see guys at the gym with no underwear on under their shorts!

I have yet to see any "pop out surprises" at the gym yet, but always hoping

Racer06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no shit...what happened to walking from the locker to the shower nude...we did it in school...be proud of what you have...it might be hard...but be proud!!!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I visited a university Wednesday that seemed to have a high percentage of men at it (and they all seemed straight). And almost all of the guys were wearing basketball shorts or gym shorts around (is there a difference anymore, or are they all just "athletic shorts" now?). A lot of them seemed to have boxers on underneath or nothing, because I hadn't seen so many penis outlines (some swaying or swinging) in clothes since the last time I was at a gay pride parade!!!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And almost all of the guys were wearing basketball shorts or gym shorts around. A lot of them seemed to have boxers on underneath or nothing, because I hadn't seen so many penis outlines (some swaying or swinging) in clothes since the last time I was at a gay pride parade!!!
Seems to be the thing to do. I see guys hanging loose in gym shorts just about everywhere I go, and it's such a turn on. Colleges and universities are back in session, and it's always fun to check out the students on public transport. Mesh gym shorts with loose boxers are my favorite things to wear - so comfortable, and they look smokin' hot. I'm glad that I live in a warm climate where people wear shorts year round.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well...i usually wear boxer briefs or boxers with gym shorts. The freeballing thing doesn;t work for me at the gym...sweating and a drip or two after taking a wizz can be embarrassing and very noticeable freeballing...so it's a hygene thing with me.