Reid Miller

That made me smile, I'll give you that.

Anyway, enough berating me for being inquisitive, do we actually think he'll get naked in it? I don't.
I think he will and it'll be only ass pics, bc at this early in his career, and the way it's going I think full Monty might hinder it. But I do think we will see his ass.
 
b2dfa404b2540f30cadfd330757b383ecc79554e.gifv
5f259f6be7f7c4f193d62dce0527d9868bb6106b.gifv

2dcad6991fe2dd763ad491a46583556af2e05af5.gifv
ea667b77fba6d892f54c2887b5d1df31e831202d.gifv

d55e51e2506fe5311368e7c7f09983adfc1de0fc.gifv
942d5818da3c02bb222c31f79ce3ee9e5334d4bf.gifv
 
Not a fan of the hair, but at least he's getting that beautiful body out again
Actors have to keep their hair long when they're looking for work bc sometimes a role will call for a certain hairstyle and H&M will have to cut it to length. I remember when Paul rudd was auditioning for Clueless, he had long hair and after the audition he looked at himself in a mirror and said " I'm gonna get this cut, I'm sick of this look" ( from an interview) he got the part bc of the long hair and the look it gave him. But when the studio found out he cut it he almost didn't get the part. But it worked out bc he was great in it. And that helped him get ghost in the machine.
 
Yeah that's so shit, his chest hair is the sexiest thing about him, they should have let him keep it
Right :(
I guess he'll be playing a teenager in his next role. But even with the chest hair he looks younger than he actually is. That's why I really don't see the need of shaving