Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Alphaopera

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was one episode where Jr. and Dangle were caught without any clothles, running in back alleys to get back to the station, only to have the females enjoying an outdoor lunch. Jr. and Dangle, hands cupped over their crotches walks past while the ladies laugh. Nobody can outdo Deputy Trudy Weigel for laughs.

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
His big cock is a running gag on the show. Even in the episodes where he's in the background, his vpl is huge. he's been in a jockstrap, underwear and naked (blurred) on the show. He's been in prison, shirless, nice pecs and nipples. Fucking guy is hot.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you!! I thought I was the only one that noticed that! Didn't have a way to post it, so thanks for letting the rest of lpsg know about Jr.!

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
ahaha Yes ! There's lots of dick shots like that w/ Junior in it. He said in an interview that he doesn't wear undies during the filming to keep up w/ the running gag regarding his dick.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ahaha Yes ! There's lots of dick shots like that w/ Junior in it. He said in an interview that he doesn't wear undies during the filming to keep up w/ the running gag regarding his dick.
I'm suprised there's not more photos then. I wonder if he freeballs off-screen as well.

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
^^ i know! watch on the show when the camera zooms in on one of the actors faces, there's Juniors crotch in the backround next to it. Love how they make Jr so sexual..how he only fucks "underage girl", yelling "free mustache rides" at the amusement park, etc ahaha

secondbest69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i've seen him in a few other thing mostly very short parts i don't know why i like he is a good actor... and in the other rolls i know one for sure he was free balling it it showed him walking in the room and you could see the out line of his cock and balls