Republican or Democrat?

Are you a Republican or Democrat?

• Total voters

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
simple as that. If you live outside of the U.S. you can answer which side you would be on if you could vote here.

No independents. No other. You can discuss whatever in the thread but the poll is simple REp or Dem.

Public poll, do not vote if you not want to.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i didn't vote because i hate politics, but i do listen to politicians to see whats going on in my country.

i don't trust the left nor the right.

i believe gays should be MARRIED.
i am for a woman's choice.
if anything about the war was true, i would be for it... but its not so, thanks bush! (sarcasm)

i think having an equalibrium in everything you do is a good thing.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well i didn't vote because i hate politics, but i do listen to politicians to see whats going on in my country.

i don't trust the left nor the right.

i believe gays should be MARRIED.
i am for a woman's choice.
if anything about the war was true, i would be for it... but its not so, thanks bush! (sarcasm)

i think having an equalibrium in everything you do is a good thing.

Sounds and looks like a Democrat to me.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no particular admiration for the Democratic party and I considered myself an independent throughout my adult life, until I saw George W. Bush "elected" (if that is a fair word for the subterfuge by which he became President) and saw him set to undermining the rule of law, promoting the interests of large corporations over the interests of the citizenry, and getting the United States into an unnecessary war on false pretenses, all with (until very recently) the happy cooperation of the bulk of other Republican elected officials. In the course of this catastrophe, I had to conclude that the Republican party is such a destructive force that one has to throw in one's lot with the party that can most effectively oppose it.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks to that mentality we had President Bush narrowly elected twice.:mad:

no, no, no , no! i would vote for somthing like that. but back in 2000 and in 2004 i couldn't vote because i wasn't old enough. but i would vote for Gore and Kerry. back in 2006 i helped get more democrats back in washington.

i should say i vote, i just don't want to be affiliated with any party.

...also he wasn't narrowly elected, he stole it.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have no particular admiration for the Democratic party and I considered myself an independent throughout my adult life, until I saw George W. Bush "elected" (if that is a fair word for the subterfuge by which he became President) and saw him set to undermining the rule of law, promoting the interests of large corporations over the interests of the citizenry, and getting the United States into an unnecessary war on false pretenses, all with (until very recently) the happy cooperation of the bulk of other Republican elected officials. In the course of this catastrophe, I had to conclude that the Republican party is such a destructive force that one has to throw in one's lot with the party that can most effectively oppose it.

Always go with the lesser of two evils.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always go with the lesser of two evils.

I've heard that if you always go with the lesser of two evils, soon you are left with nothing but evil. But then, that would assume that there is another choice!

So yeah, I go with the lesser of two evils, usually. The only time I was really enthused about voting for a particular someone was in 2000, but he turned out to be not as good as I would've thought either (more of an attitude thing than views on issues, and for the record, the person I'm referring to here is Nader).

Democrat with a leaning toward Green Party here.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Since democrats are considered as having politically correct viewploints, and since many here have politically correct viewpoints, I would think most here vote democrat.